• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
ok, so this is why i hate some mods, especially sixzoseven. Apparently i can have kids screaming F**k you zach, and he does nothing about it. but when out of the blue ohheyitscarly calls me me a hacker for no reason, and i reply with "Are you retarded" i get kicked from the game? Im glad to see that the mods chosen can abuse their powers for there friends.
i'm sure he had a better reason to kick you

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
If you feel someone has been treated unfairly, please make an abuse report with evidence. If not, nothing will come of this, so please do not continue the discussion any further.

mason one

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok I swear a little when i play but its only when people post links or beg for someone to leave. So allour comes in and says *Little Girl Voice* I have seven screenshots of you swearing. Have fun with the ban. So i said your allowed to swear and she said No your not youll get banned. And so on. I want it to be stated clearly can we swear or not.

erik117

Spectator
Reaction score
I do not agree with one of the Rules, minimap, I got TEMPbanned for 1 day because of this minimap, But why? Minimap only shows you a map? It does not show you any players / mobs wich will lead to unfair fighting / suprise attacks, So yeah, Just saying, I'd like a reaction on this! TNX

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I do not agree with one of the Rules, minimap, I got TEMPbanned for 1 day because of this minimap, But why? Minimap only shows you a map? It does not show you any players / mobs wich will lead to unfair fighting / suprise attacks, So yeah, Just saying, I'd like a reaction on this! TNX
it does give you an unfair advantage. with it you can easily find your way to places.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I do not agree with one of the Rules, minimap, I got TEMPbanned for 1 day because of this minimap, But why? Minimap only shows you a map? It does not show you any players / mobs wich will lead to unfair fighting / suprise attacks, So yeah, Just saying, I'd like a reaction
on this! TNX
You can set waypoints to chests.

erik117

Spectator
Reaction score
You can set waypoints to chests.
I agree, waypoints can be set, but they have to be set on ALL servers wich will take you a while, but why would you? If you place a waypoint, you already know where the chest is, so it will have no use at all

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I agree, waypoints can be set, but they have to be set on ALL servers wich will take you a while, but why would you? If you place a waypoint, you already know where the chest is, so it will have no use at all
Just accept that you can't use mini-maps, no matter what it does. We aren't going to minimize it to just the mini-maps that show players/mobs/chests. Mini-maps are mini-maps, nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci