• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

101Daxter

Spectator
Reaction score
It was tweeted that my twitter account Icdeadpeople123 won a gold account. What do I do now?

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
It was tweeted that my twitter account Icdeadpeople123 won a gold account. What do I do now?
You should have been sent a message by Chad, so I'd advise checking your direct messages on Twitter. Otherwise, you can send him a message, or send a message to @mcsgservers on Twitter.

ShadowZenoX

Survivor
Reaction score
Usually when you get banned they dont tell you which rule you broke and usually you didnt actually break a rule except the most common case is griefing cept if your on the tekkit server there is land protection so it wouldn't actually be the griefers fault

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
and usually you didnt actually break a rule
Staff don't ban people without a reason. If they've been banned, there was a reason for it. Sometimes mistakes can be made, as with anything in life; in that case, the accused can create a ban appeal anyway.

jorge 360

Spectator
Reaction score
hey chad i really dont now how do i join a server so i can play can you say me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci