• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's Not Just You, Donors.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, you guys don't really keep the servers alive. If there were no regular players around there would just be less servers, don't pretend that you keep the server alive. There is a reason for the system, the system isn't broken.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't like people who make forum accounts, make one thread, and never return >.>

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Although donors can keep the servers up so we non-donors can play, they can get a bit annoying when we try to join a game. But there needs to be a change on what donors can and can not do. If it wasn't for the users that play in the games, there would be no donors in the first place.

The good thing is, a new change in the system is asked so often, meaning it's in high demand. We want to be treated equally, but giving donors some credit that lets them stand out. I hope Chad understands that, and I hope he can do something about it. Eventually :p

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
Although donors can keep the servers up so we non-donors can play, they can get a bit annoying when we try to join a game. But there needs to be a change on what donors can and can not do. If it wasn't for the users that play in the games, there would be no donors in the first place.

The good thing is, a new change in the system is asked so often, meaning it's in high demand. We want to be treated equally, but giving donors some credit that lets them stand out. I hope Chad understands that, and I hope he can do something about it. Eventually :p
Ok now I don't mind posting since this is opened back up and someone needs to tell you this so maybe it can be understood. What, in your opinion, could possibly be given besides priority to servers that would keep people donating? More points...no. Colored name....no. Cape, hat, in game item...NO. the only things available to be offered are what I just listed and I promise you if they said "ok no more priority, now instead you get a cool hat and 500 extra points and a free diamond every game, me and at least half of the current donors would not give another penny

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually, I am going to make it just us donors... *malicious smile*

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok now I don't mind posting since this is opened back up and someone needs to tell you this so maybe it can be understood. What, in your opinion, could possibly be given besides priority to servers that would keep people donating? More points...no. Colored name....no. Cape, hat, in game item...NO. the only things available to be offered are what I just listed and I promise you if they said "ok no more priority, now instead you get a cool hat and 500 extra points and a free diamond every game, me and at least half of the current donors would not give another penny
Woah woah woah..I did not say I was against the current donor abilities. I'm just saying, along with the OP, that there needs to be a tweak in the system. Donors pay and get good things, so they deserve it. It's like a free MMO. You buy a subscription, you get the upgrade. While that remains cool and all, the users from down below demand for something better.

Maybe we can let donors pick their own map, instead of having the users pick. While at that, they can 'reserve' a spot in a game before the actual match begins. So if 23 people join, and if you reserved a spot, no one can join it except you. If you don't join it, then extend the starting time and let a lucky fellow join :p

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
Woah woah woah..I did not say I was against the current donor abilities. I'm just saying, along with the OP, that there needs to be a tweak in the system. Donors pay and get good things, so they deserve it. It's like a free MMO. You buy a subscription, you get the upgrade. While that remains cool and all, the users from down below demand for something better.

Maybe we can let donors pick their own map, instead of having the users pick. While at that, they can 'reserve' a spot in a game before the actual match begins. So if 23 people join, and if you reserved a spot, no one can join it except you. If you don't join it, then extend the starting time and let a lucky fellow join :p
In my opinion you did say there was a problem with the current system. You said "But there needs to be a change on what donors can and can not do". That sounds to me exactly like you wanting to change the system. Then later you said " We want to be treated equally, but giving donors some credit that lets them stand out". If you do not mean changing the current system what exactly does that mean? Because that's the only thing I see

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
In my opinion you did say there was a problem with the current system. You said "But there needs to be a change on what donors can and can not do". That sounds to me exactly like you wanting to change the system. Then later you said " We want to be treated equally, but giving donors some credit that lets them stand out". If you do not mean changing the current system what exactly does that mean? Because that's the only thing I see
Just ignore it, mate :p no need to get defensive. No reason to make an unnecessary argument.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Stuff like this will never happen, as far as I'm concerned. Many donors join games when there is about 5-10 seconds left. So, the lobby would already be half full, and no donors can join! As if they never donated. So it kind of defeats the purpose. And keep in mind, we don't buy are priority, as you said. We DONATE to the servers and receive privileges without expecting them. We aren't just a load of loiterers on the servers, we are more important then you think. We pay for you to play the few matches you do. Be happy.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a donor and I apologize when I kick someone. I don't like joining full servers.
I apologize if I ever kicked you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci