• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It has been fun, but I am done.

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
That last part made me shed a tear. "A cannon could be heard in the distance"... Oh god, i dont know you but bai :,c

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
So... funny story:

I have a cousin that basically lives with me full time. He enjoys watching me play Minecraft. However, a couple of days ago he "played a trick on me." A couple of days ago my parents surprised me with a trip to Washington D.C. since I made all "A's". Since the trip was brought upon me all the sudden I wasn't able to bring my laptop (I couldn't find it). My phone is also kind of broken so I had no internet access for 6 days. In that 6 days my cousin thought it would be funny if he got on my computer and faked a goodbye to MCSG. He is a natural writer so I do see how he was able to make such a good goodbye letter. xD Either way I was pissed. He got on my Skype, forums account, and Minecraft account and "jokingly" told everyone I was leaving. He apparently did a good job seeing as all of you reacted to this without even talking to me. xD

Anway, my cousin is a Feminine Hygene Product and I am not going anywhere. If you want more of the story I'd be glad to give it; I just didn't feel like typing in detail.
----------------------------
Statikyy themastern00b YelloDawg39 XxSolarBearzxX xCrayfish demonsushi cadbane4321 Sim_Man Rhino1928 Lululioness BunnzOfCookie MCGamerzism Blazerboy123 Krafty BoostMeGaming masond123 ProfessorRetro fatmannumbah8 mrmouldymango Giggity69Goo RC_4777 shadowblaze12 Rexxy Sidopey Yoncé mfungamer AndyFlips

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
So... funny story:

I have a cousin that basically lives with me full time. He enjoys watching me play Minecraft. However, a couple of days ago he "played a trick on me." A couple of days ago my parents surprised me with a trip to Washington D.C. since I made all "A's". Since the trip was brought upon me all the sudden I wasn't able to bring my laptop (I couldn't find it). My phone is also kind of broken so I had no internet access for 6 days. In that 6 days my cousin thought it would be funny if he got on my computer and faked a goodbye to MCSG. He is a natural writer so I do see how he was able to make such a good goodbye letter. xD Either way I was pissed. He got on my Skype, forums account, and Minecraft account and "jokingly" told everyone I was leaving. He apparently did a good job seeing as all of you reacted to this without even talking to me. xD

Anway, my cousin is a Feminine Hygene Product and I am not going anywhere. If you want more of the story I'd be glad to give it; I just didn't feel like typing in detail.
Statikyy themastern00b YelloDawg39 XxSolarBearzxX xCrayfish demonsushi cadbane4321 Sim_Man Rhino1928 Lululioness BunnzOfCookie MCGamerzism Blazerboy123 Krafty BoostMeGaming masond123 ProfessorRetro fatmannumbah8 mrmouldymango Giggity69Goo RC_4777 shadowblaze12 Rexxy Sidopey Yoncé mfungamer AndyFlips
Yay :)

Statikyy

Experienced
Reaction score
So... funny story:

My god! xD

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So... funny story:

Your cousin brought up some good points though o.0

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
So... funny story:

Knew it wasn't true because you said you had 3.8 GPA. In the "story", it said your grades were going down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci