• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It has been fun, but I am done.

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aww sad to see somebody go :( . Well I quit but I hop on the forums from time to time maybe you can do that too?

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
So... funny story:

I have a cousin that basically lives with me full time. He enjoys watching me play Minecraft. However, a couple of days ago he "played a trick on me." A couple of days ago my parents surprised me with a trip to Washington D.C. since I made all "A's". Since the trip was brought upon me all the sudden I wasn't able to bring my laptop (I couldn't find it). My phone is also kind of broken so I had no internet access for 6 days. In that 6 days my cousin thought it would be funny if he got on my computer and faked a goodbye to MCSG. He is a natural writer so I do see how he was able to make such a good goodbye letter. xD Either way I was pissed. He got on my Skype, forums account, and Minecraft account and "jokingly" told everyone I was leaving. He apparently did a good job seeing as all of you reacted to this without even talking to me. xD

Anway, my cousin is a Feminine Hygene Product and I am not going anywhere. If you want more of the story I'd be glad to give it; I just didn't feel like typing in detail.
----------------------------
Statikyy themastern00b YelloDawg39 XxSolarBearzxX xCrayfish demonsushi cadbane4321 Sim_Man Rhino1928 Lululioness BunnzOfCookie MCGamerzism Blazerboy123 Krafty BoostMeGaming masond123 ProfessorRetro fatmannumbah8 mrmouldymango Giggity69Goo RC_4777 shadowblaze12 Rexxy Sidopey Yoncé mfungamer AndyFlips
I was about to punch your cousin in the face

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci