• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It has been fun, but I am done.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Minecraft Survival Games community.

For those of you who don’t know, I have been a member of the MCSG community 2 years this May. That would make me one of the older, still active members. The journey has been great. However, it is time for it to come to an end.

Over the past year I have seen my pvp get progressively worse. I have seen friends come and go. I have also had my mix of good and bad times.

The real reason I played MCSG for more than a year is because it filled a hole in my life. I had a piece of me missing that, for some reason, could be filled by MCSG. It is hard to explain, but I played MCSG not because it was fun, but because it was all I had. I was transitioning from middle school to my new high school were I had no friends. MCSG was an easy plug to fill my lack of a social life with. However, now my social life has so much potential.

Also, I spend an unhealthy amount of my time on my computer. When I wasn’t eating, sleeping, or doing school related activities I was online playing MCSG. It consumed my life. I had this wonderful experience for two years, but, at the same time, I also lost two years of my life.

Overall, the main reason I am leaving is because I have so much more to do that sit on my computer for the rest of my life. This journey has been fun, and memorable, but, like all good things, it must come to and end.

There are countless people I want to thank for this journey, but I am going to try to keep this as short as possible. I will browse the forums from time to time, and I may play a game or two here and there, but for the most part I am quitting, for good.

A cannon can be heard in the distance, Tribute SuperxAndrew has fallen.

EDIT: Read my latest post on this thread.

Last edited:

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Hello Minecraft Survival Games community.

For those of you who don’t know, I have been a member of the MCSG community 2 years this May. That would make me one of the older, still active members. The journey has been great. However, it is time for it to come to an end.

Over the past year I have seen my pvp get progressively worse. I have seen friends come and go. I have also had my mix of good and bad times.

The real reason I played MCSG for more than a year is because it filled a hole in my life. I had a piece of me missing that, for some reason, could be filled by MCSG. It is hard to explain, but I played MCSG not because it was fun, but because it was all I had. I was transitioning from middle school to my new high school were I had no friends. MCSG was an easy plug to fill my lack of a social life with. However, now my social life has so much potential.

Also, I spend an unhealthy amount of my time on my computer. When I wasn’t eating, sleeping, or doing school related activities I was online playing MCSG. It consumed my life. I had this wonderful experience for two years, but, at the same time, I also lost two years of my life.

Overall, the main reason I am leaving is because I have so much more to do that sit on my computer for the rest of my life. This journey has been fun, and memorable, but, like all good things, it must come to and end.

There are countless people I want to thank for this journey, but I am going to try to keep this as short as possible. I will browse the forums from time to time, and I may play a game or two here and there, but for the most part I am quitting, for good.

A cannon can be heard in the distance, Tribute SuperxAndrew has fallen.
You were always pretty nice to me, and I appreciate that. Respect to you. Good luck with Duke and college. Ball on! -Yello qq

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci