• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea to not let maps be overplayed

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ugggghhhhhh.....That grammar.

Good ideas here though, once you decipher what he's saying.
omg!!!!!!! i have no idea why my grammer sucks either its auto correct or ijust suck at typing on my ipod

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
omg!!!!!!! i have no idea why my grammer sucks either its auto correct or o just suck at typing on my ipod
I'm on my iPad, that's how I've made 2000 of my forum posts :p

It may cause certain WORDS to be different than you intended, but the grammar itself is all on you :p

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well the system you suggest was the one used when the servers were still on Beta, I dont think they would go back to a system they already removed.
but didnt that system have all the maps in the que. and according to mcjackson breeze was always picked.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
but didnt that system have all the maps in the que. and according to mcjackson breeze was always picked.
Im pretty sure when Breeze came out the voting system ws already implemented. (It has been implemented since MCSG 3 map)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm on my iPad, that's how I've made 2000 of my forum posts :p

It may cause certain WORDS to be different than you intended, but the grammar itself is all on you :p
then must have been in a hury. i will just say my grammer is not that bad

but this is like the 600th post about my grammer

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im pretty sure when Breeze came out the voting system ws already implemented. (It has been implemented since MCSG 3 map)
then i must be thinking of the wrong voting system, ive only been playing mcsg for a cew monce

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
then must have been in a hury. i will just say my grammer is not that bad

but this is like the 600th post about my grammer
That means there are 10.344827586069 corrections on each post you made >.<

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah but the thread is made so all the maps can be played and u said that u want to play overplayed maps o_O

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah but the thread is made so all the maps can be played and u said that u want to play overplayed maps o_O
no i said i like to play those maps once in a while but i also want to play other maps and by getting rid of skip we will be able to play all of them, plus we get to keep the ability to vote for the map we want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci