• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea to not let maps be overplayed

Schukid129

Spectator
Reaction score
OK guys this'll be short but my idea to not let maps like breeze and map 4 be overplayed (any map actually) have a system where the maps you play are random. I know that voting allows the community to play what they want to, but they only play 2 maps lol. So I think we make a system to have the maps randomized, thus creating more equal play time for maps! Post what your ideas for fixing this problem in the comments below, you can agree with my idea, or even criticize it! lol

Schukid129

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally I think removing skip would make it work out great.
This ideas is a good one too because then people don't automatically skip if Breeze or map 4 aren't on the list

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This ideas is a good one too because then people don't automatically skip if Breeze or map 4 aren't on the list
Yet does let people actually get some choice in the map going to be played, as opposed to being restricted to what the server randomly decides.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion the entire vote system should be removed, but if only skip would be removed is awesome too x'D

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
t
In my opinion the entire vote system should be removed, but if only skip would be removed is awesome too x'D
the voting system cant be removed because then the community has no joice and less people would play.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
t
the voting system cant be removed because then the community has no joice and less people would play.
But also,
-Less people would spam with "Vote3, or NOW VOTE FOR 1 AND YOU WILL GET DIAMOND or VOTE SKIP! THESE MAPS SUCK!"
-Less people would come to the forums and make an unneccesary thread for the 100th time about overplayed maps.
-All the maps would be played
-More variety
-Since the map would be randomly chosen it will give more interesting games.

Feel free to add things I missed.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
This method was used at the very start of mcsg that the maps were random and u couldnt vote or skip just wait till the random map starts i think its cool to be back cuz i wanna play every map :)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This method was used at the very start of mcsg that the maps were random and u couldnt vote or skip just wait till the random map starts i think its cool to be back cuz i wanna play every map :)
i sont think it would work, if every map was random you would have to hope your map is the one that will be chosen but if we justget rid of skip you have a four times chance of getting yours and if its a popular map it will probably be picked. also if its not a extremely popular map like breeze or sg 4 it has a chanceto be in rhe que without those two. by removing skip there would be a way bigger variety of maps played and no maps would be overplayed. :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
i sont think it would work, if every map was random you would have to hope your map is the one that will be chosen but if we justget rid of skip you have a four times chance of getting yours and if its a popular map it will probably be picked. also if its not a extremely popular map like breeze or sg 4 it has a chanceto be in rhe que without those two. by removing skip there would be a way bigger variety of maps played and no maps would be overplayed. :p
Ugggghhhhhh.....That grammar.

Good ideas here though, once you decipher what he's saying.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well, we all have our opinions right? :)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Well the system you suggest was the one used when the servers were still on Beta, I dont think they would go back to a system they already removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci