• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help: banned for inapropriate username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
no thanks
Double posting is against the rules, and you're not going to get unbanned if you don't stop. You want to be unbanned, don't you?

Unfortunately, the only solution at this time is to post a ban appeal and if it is denied, buy a new account or play on other servers. However, apparently username changes is a planned feature soon, so we'll have to see how that works out and maybe things will go in your favor. For now, just be patient.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked due to
- Flamewar
- Double posting
- Question was answered
- Immaturity

Oh wait I'm not a mod.

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
Please...stop....double posting.

You know what, I can see why you were banned; you're very immature coming up with the name "dildo" and now you're completely disregarding the rules.

They're not going to all of a sudden stop double posting after begin told to stop 9 times. It's pretty clear Dee is frustrated and acting out because of the negative response from the forum.

Also none of us have any proof that Dee knew the definition of "Dildo" at the time of making the account, So can we stop acting like detectives thinking a quick google search will be definitive proof of Dee's motives for the username?

Theres nothing any non-staff member can do here at the moment, so let's just leave it as it is.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
If you think that you have been banned unfairly then please post a ban dispute. That is the only way to have the account that was banned, unbanned. Now if you are not unbanned you may purchase a new account and continue to play on these servers. (Just make sure that the new account is not inappropriate).

If you have any further questions about this feel free to PM me. :)

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
Stop being disrespectful to her. You guys are also breaking the rules by being disrespectful to everyone. I didn't know what dildo meant when I was 11 either. She can file a ban dispute and(hopefully) be unbanned. So stop. She wasn't the one that started the flames. So really, I love MCSG and do not want to be mean, but keep it calm on the forums. I know I am not one to talk about being calm(lol) but really, don't be so harsh or immature or... whatever. I <3 you guys. No offence to anyone. <3 <3 <3 Plez don't hurt me.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I'm locking this now.

There was no need for any of this, the flame wars, or the immaturity. This person came here to ask a simple question, not to be criticized or yelled at for double posting. Yes double posting is against the rules but obviously this person is new and did not know any better. I've honestly never seen such immaturity and disrespect towards someone who asked a simple question and expected to receive a nice, simple,
informative answer, not "this".

Now if you could all please not let this happen again, that would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci