• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help: banned for inapropriate username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee10

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not lying. I really am not. I'm just a kid, to you guys. I dont lie, and all I want is to play the game I love (MCSG) but people out there are telling me i am a liar. all ive lied about is my age, i am not 15, im 13.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm not lying. I really am not. I'm just a kid, to you guys. I dont lie, and all I want is to play the game I love (MCSG) but people out there are telling me i am a liar. all ive lied about is my age, i am not 15, im 13.
We keep saying this.
Buy a new account.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
The "question" was "answered" a long time ago.

Can a mod PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!

Dee10

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm just going to leave. I'm gonna go cry now, because some idiot out there thought I was mature enough to handle being called a liar and stuff... But guess what IM NOT! Im gonna go cry and blabla bla, I shouldnt be on here even, this is just plain dangerous, talking to a bunch of strangers online.

Dee10

Tribute
Reaction score
oh and dont even try to talk on here anymore im logging off and never coming back on this is just stupid

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
no thanks
Please...stop....double posting.

You know what, I can see why you were banned; you're very immature coming up with the name "dildo" and now you're completely disregarding the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci