• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help: banned for inapropriate username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee10

Tribute
Reaction score
I've had enough of this crap, the people on these forums are SO unhelpful!!! ARGHHH I want to scream just, SOMEONE HELP ME I POSTED ON THE BAN DISPUTES, IS SOMEONE GOING TO CHECK IT OUT?

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
Stop. Double. Posting. This is like the 5th time.

Now, you say you were 11 when you made your account. And I said nope nope nope, Minecraft wasn't even out when you were 11. Unless you were 12 (Which I highly doubt you've had the account since 2010) then you were at least 13 when you made an account. You know why you're banned, and all the lying in the world won't get you out of this one. I know you're trying to be clever by saying it's a town name and "it sounded cool" , but we all know what you were really thinking. MCSG is not going to unban you as you have an inappropriate name. The only solution is to buy a new account, and this time lay off a cruddy dirty joke.

You know what you were doing when you made the account. Nobody wants to hear some lame excuse.
tbh ily you are amazing.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO DOUBLE POST, YOU SEE, THE EVIL EYE CAME AND GOT YOU.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay, but dont they understand that it was an accident. look im just a kid, like im not 20 and playing videogames and in my basement, giggling at how my username is "dildo"
I'd find it much more likely that a kid would be the one giggling about that sort of username rather than some at the age of 20.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I've had enough of this crap, the people on these forums are SO unhelpful!!! ARGHHH I want to scream just, SOMEONE HELP ME I POSTED ON THE BAN DISPUTES, IS SOMEONE GOING TO CHECK IT OUT?
It will take a little longer than a few minutes as there are about 10,000 people playing MCSG as we speak if that tells you anything.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, someone will check. Just be patient.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes. Someone will "check it out", but it won't be accepted.
We keep saying this to you, buy a new account, quit lying, and then maybe: just maybe you can play on the servers.

Dee10

Tribute
Reaction score
Stop. Double. Posting. This is like the 5th time.

Now, you say you were 11 when you made your account. And I said nope nope nope, Minecraft wasn't even out when you were 11. Unless you were 12 (Which I highly doubt you've had the account since 2010) then you were at least 13 when you made an account. You know why you're banned, and all the lying in the world won't get you out of this one. I know you're trying to be clever by saying it's a town name and "it sounded cool" , but we all know what you were really thinking. MCSG is not going to unban you as you have an inappropriate name. The only solution is to buy a new account, and this time lay off a cruddy dirty joke.

You know what you were doing when you made the account. Nobody wants to hear some lame excuse.
Thank you, very much sir, for your kindest words. I lied about my age, because my parents taught me not to say my age online. I am 13, and yes, Dildo is a town. Search it up on google. I used to live in that province. Really the people on here are really mean.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Expect upto a 3 day wait to receive a reply.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah it might be a few days.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you, very much sir, for your kindest words. I lied about my age, because my parents taught me not to say my age online. I am 13, and yes, Dildo is a town. Search it up on google. I used to live in that province. Really the people on here are really mean.
Explain where I was "mean". I may have been harsh, but I was never "mean".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci