• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I hate to make this post but. Is the community dying...

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I know right? It's really sad to see all this hacking and abuse here. Jeez I remember the times in March when everyone was literally bad at this game and we were all chill with each other...

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Pro idea: Silent Servers.

No talking. Yep. Done.

I agree, some newer moderators get it for the rank and glory NOT to help. I wont name names, but you know who you are. Please, if you are one of those and are reading this re-think what you are doing. Me, along with many others aren't getting fooled.

After that there is the ingame community, which is a whole problem on its own.

Someone is doing the "count down" (3, 2, 1) so I gotta go. See you!

Reaction score
Yeah I do have to admit the community was a lot different back then. But there's nothing you can do to change it to make it where there's no hackers, teams of four, and so on.

E

Ephiza

eh, MC in general is dying out, MCSG is probs gonna die out when MC dies out. I don't see MCSG dying before everyone all of a sudden quits PvP, or MC in general.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Not many people play hunger games simply because it his hunger games. It was how it got popular for sure, but now when i say hunger games mc i hardly make the connection, as old players leave, new players will join. I mean look at the amount of minecraft accounts being bought each second. The community is growing rapidly, for better or worse? No one knows, only the new players can decide.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I don't agree that it is necessarily dying, but I do think that it definitely is not growing like it use to be.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
*My friends tries out mcsg, gets 3 teamed and they all say eZ l2p wrecked* *never plays again*

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
I agree with every single word..
The thing is, that today with the amount of hacker. you can't be skilled anymore.. You keep getting called a hacker or ping abuser. 2 things. I can't find players who say to others, wow. you are really good after they dyng to him..
that really sad. I remember that 1.5 years ago, every player who killed me in a fair fight, I would even wait till the end of the game to tell him that he is really good.
People stopped being supportive and that one thing who make the community, well, I can't say this word, but you get me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci