• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to tell a noob when you see one

D33S

Spectator
Reaction score
1) What If they had almost nothing? Or let their friend get corn or they wanted a head start on their route?

2) What If they'd just been in a battle? What if the player wanted to lead them to a trap?

3) I always put armor on regardless, it'll give me a better chance in a fist fight, or if someone with a weapons chasing me I can take more hits, I'm not a noob. ;p

4) Wood swords and stone axes... ARE THE SAME! D: < (Unless you block hit, that would mean wood swords are better making your point wrong)

5) What if the player was obviously more experienced? Ie: Elisha_Mutang v 0 win new person who is bad at PvP?

Might want to put more thought in this guide, and also why would you want to know if someone's a noob?

The only noobs in my eyes are people who can't use grammar.
Dude, That Was Awesome

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
New tip: Useage of no grammer

Here are some people that are noobs on this:
Me me me me me me me me

Reaction score
You guys might think im a nub but im not xD I've played mcsg, but i just joined the forums..Same thing happened with spleefleague i was a nub until i joined the forums then became mod xDD
PS: nub=noob (at least in spleefleague) :)

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys might think im a nub but im not xD I've played mcsg, but i just joined the forums..Same thing happened with spleefleague i was a nub until i joined the forums then became mod xDD
PS: nub=noob (at least in spleefleague) :)
Im what are you trying to say

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci