• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to tell a noob when you see one

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
Here are a couple ways to see a noob when you play the games.

1. Never goes to corn for refill
2. All ways runs toward people with way better stuff with no pvp experience
3. Puts armour on with no sword
4. Uses a wood sword instead of a stone axe
5. Always run away with worse stuff

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. Depending on the map it can be true or false.
2. True
3. Depending on the scenario.
4. Depending on if the player is experienced with block-hitting.
5. Sometimes it allows them to regenerate and succeed the second time, if not then true. xP

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Here are a couple ways to see a noob when you play the games.

1. Never goes to corn for refill
2. All ways runs toward people with way better stuff with no pvp experience
3. Puts armour on with no sword
4. Uses a wood sword instead of a stone axe
1) What If they had almost nothing? Or let their friend get corn or they wanted a head start on their route?

2) What If they'd just been in a battle? What if the player wanted to lead them to a trap?

3) I always put armor on regardless, it'll give me a better chance in a fist fight, or if someone with a weapons chasing me I can take more hits, I'm not a noob. ;p

4) Wood swords and stone axes... ARE THE SAME! D: < (Unless you block hit, that would mean wood swords are better making your point wrong)

5) What if the player was obviously more experienced? Ie: Elisha_Mutang v 0 win new person who is bad at PvP?

Might want to put more thought in this guide, and also why would you want to know if someone's a noob?

The only noobs in my eyes are people who can't use grammar.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
2. All ways runs toward people with way better stuff
Erm, what? >.>
So if I always run away when I have worse stuff, I'm a noob, and if I always come at them with worse stuff, then I'm a noob....how do I go about not being a noob then? I can't always have better stuff than someone. >.>

Edit: Oh wait, I get it now. I see what you meant. I read it as being the "noob" was the one with worse stuff...I think you should be more specific on who has worse stuff here.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I thought that stone axes and wood swords did the same damage? Anyway, using a sword is better because you can block.
yh sword can block and does the same damge :D only advantage stone axe has is durability and usually you dont get through much dura anyway unless u use ur sword to break leaves

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci