• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to stop the hackers.

Do you want it on MCG?

• Total voters

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't have the knowledge to check if this is possible, but what if the MCGamer developers made the server only allow a certain client. So perhaps to play on the network, you must be running Optifine 1.7.10 for example?
I thought about that. Maybe in the future, Mojang will add an uneditable access token that checks if the client is vanilla or not. Mods would have their own token #, but it would eventually add on to the vanilla #. When a player tries to log in, their token can only be a certain few numbers to accommodate for the few allowed mods.

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought about that. Maybe in the future, Mojang will add an uneditable access token that checks if the client is vanilla or not. Mods would have their own token #, but it would eventually add on to the vanilla #. When a player tries to log in, their token can only be a certain few numbers to accommodate for the few allowed mods.
I think it would be a great idea and would definitely decrease the amount of hackers on the MCGamer Network.

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
While it's possible to defeat a player using hacks, it's not at all easy.

What if you're smart... but don't have the supplies necessary to do it? Maybe it's still near the beginning of the game, and you only have ten arrows and no FNS.

Also, you're assuming that the hackers rely solely on their hacks to win. You're forgetting that hackers are usually competitive and also have strategies. Many of them start out playing normally, develop skills and strategies, and then give up and turn to hacks. Some of them are still good without their hack clients.

You think you can shoot them down? They can shoot you down, too!
FNS? They can dodge it and light you on fire, as well!

I've been around for two years, and have fought what is probably hundreds of hackers. I'm also considered one of MCGamer's smartest players (i have bragging rights from the MCGamer Awards :3 I need to use them before they expire) and I still die quite often. Heck, I'm sure even Darkrai and Gravey4rd die to hackers, even though they're considered some of the top PvPers in all of Minecraftia! (Is Minecraftia even a term anymore?)
Hackers usually aren't smart, they're terrible with arrows as well and if you don't have the necessary loot needed to take a hacker down then just run maybe a cleanup or 2 or fine some chest then boom your all gk

Adri_

Tribute
Reaction score
is more efficent if you create 2 entities up to you, for examplo 1 entitie in: x: 0 y:2(this is your head) z:0 and other entitie in: x:1 y:2 z:0, if you hit both in a certain period time, it do stuff

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
is more efficent if you create 2 entities up to you, for examplo 1 entitie in: x: 0 y:2(this is your head) z:0 and other entitie in: x:1 y:2 z:0, if you hit both in a certain period time, it do stuff
toggle triggerbot though :\

Justech

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, if the player is turned on, and the entities, aggressive mobs are turned off, just post a thread!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci