• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to kill a hacker

Do you hate hackers?

• Total voters

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Ohhhhh, I kinda get it, but not the part with the ticks then take damage underwater...
A tick is minecraft's way of counting. I believe a tick is about 1/10 of a second or something. The regen speeds up the ticks, and since ticks count how long a debuff/effect will last, that's why they don't stay on fire for long. It's also why their breath quickly runs out in water and they start drowning quickly.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
A tick is minecraft's way of counting. I believe a tick is about 1/10 of a second or something. The regen speeds up the ticks, and since ticks count how long a debuff/effect will last, that's why they don't stay on fire for long. It's also why their breath quickly runs out in water and they start drowning quickly.
Oh, I get it now, thanks

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is a quite low chance of killing a hacker. I hardly kill any hacker, they just have all of those hacks you told above.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
There is a quite low chance of killing a hacker. I hardly kill any hacker, they just have all of those hacks you told above.
Usually bow-spamming never fails you. I usually get in water or a high, unreachable place and bow-spam them until they're 1 or 2 hits

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
There's weird knockback hacks now too. You just get launched about 20 blocks away. Oddly enough it only happens every few hits.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
There's weird knockback hacks now too. You just get launched about 20 blocks away. Oddly enough it only happens every few hits.
Yeah, I'm not sure whether they mean it to be every few hits, but I've noticed, right before they knock you away that far you hear 50 steps being taken really fast. Once, this hacker knocked me from the spawn of the lobby games, into the void (which was around 50 blocks away), is it bad I kind of found that funny? xD

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've noticed, right before they knock you away that far you hear 50 steps being taken really fast.
I assume that happens because the hacked client is simulating them running really fast towards you as you get more knockback depending on which direction you are running and how quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci