• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to kill a hacker

Do you hate hackers?

• Total voters

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
NOTE: If you already know how to kill them, GREAT! Now record them.
Hello MCSG Community!

This is more like a 'Beginners Tip' for people that don't know what are hacks or just need help dealing with hackers, so here we go.

Aimbot:
If you know what Kill Aura is then this is what it basically is, except it requires the hacker to click to deal damage to you. Well, all you gotta do is either FnS them or bow spam them (On water or land, I'd prefer water)
Tips:

- Try not to get close to them because most of the times, Aimbotters/Kill Aura people just come at you
- Bow spam em, like I said above
- This isn't really a tip but because of NoCheat+ (Configured), they get lower reach which is good

Kill Aura:
Same as Aimbot, but much smoother, and it doesn't require the hacker to click. more people use this when they hack than aimbot.

Tips:
- Be careful as they can still hit you while they are in chests, Enchantment tables, Crafting tables, etc.

Forcefield:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(Just a version before Kill Aura was made, Its the same as Kill Aura)

Anti-Knockback:
We all know what this is because of the name, but for people that are too lazy to look at the name: It's where you get no knockback if you get damaged by things (Swords, Bows, Mobs, etc.).
Tips:
- Unfortunately for the hacker, you can get sweet combos if they are using this because they won't get that knockback to run away!
- Good news, the Fishing rod tactic still works!! (Only the technical part :eek:)
- Easy for evidences for these kinds of hacks :p

Criticals:
It will land a critical hit each time, you can tell if he/shes using it by looking at him/her feet, if it keeps going up and down each hit, its Criticals.

Tips:
- Good thing criticals will actually slow the hacker down, so good for you ;)
- I prefer just sneak attacking them the next time you see him/her, not much tips for this one, just bow spam or sneak attack them

Trigger Bot:
What this does is when it is being used, when looking at an entity (Someone, for example), it will spam what the User is holding (Swords for Example).

Tips:
- It takes 0.8 seconds before he can start attacking
- Try to strafe them, it will be harder for them to use Trigger Bot
- Also bow spam :p

Glide:
Instead of people just falling to their death, they glide without taking fall damage, as Gliding is not possible on MCSG, you shouldn't see these around on MCSG, but probably on other servers though.

Tips:
- It's gonna take them a while to get to the ground so you have a better chance at running at high hills/mountains
- You can still hit them in the air while they are gliding
- Try to bow spam them while they are gliding down

Flying:
Obviously you know what this is, there are no tips for this one other then try to run away from them, when your in the water they use they're flying powers to give themselfs a "boost". So i'd advise to get out of the water if you spot one (Also happens on land, but your much faster on land anyways)

Bow Aimbot:
This is aimbot except that you use a bow, I tested it out on my single player with Pig (Srry piggies), It just hits ANY entity no matter where you are facing (forwards, backwars, etc.)

Tips:
- Fortunatly, if the entity is running instead of standing still, Bow Aimbot won't have any use so just keep strafing/dodging
- This is extreamly easy to spot

All hackers have 1 weakness:
Getting banned, help us ban hackers here.
Also, post suggestion/criticism about this thread and I will put that suggestion on there ;)

In other news, if you look at this thread here they have now disabled Regen hacks so good for us :D

Please help me with grammar mistakes or errors I have made on this thread by commenting the mistake, thanks!

(Updated 6/23/14)

Last edited:

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
Last year, I was know as the "Ban Hammer" because I was sooo pissed at hackers that I would record and follow around and ban everyone I saw, no matter on which server it was. So far, my record of hackers banned in a day is 8. GOML please XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci