• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to kill a hacker

Do you hate hackers?

• Total voters

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
How is one so knowledgeable of such hacks?

MattKiller0801

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG thx to you i can kill annoying hackers! omg this is the best day of my life!!!!!!

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
if the have a hacked client like huzuni they can you fly for a little to boost themselves father & faster thats one problem :I

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this is late but thanks guys for the support of this thread! :D ill edit thisin just a moment, sorry I wasent editing lately btw, I was checking to MAKE SURE these are true statements

Frozenhero

Spectator
Reaction score
Mhm, my tactic is running away until the deathmatch ends... It works bro :D

GreatTice

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice guide man, although I really think that posting a guide like this shouldn't be necessary. There shouldn't be enough hackers for us to post threads like these. Times are times, and at these times there are currently alot of hackers, which is a shame, but we have to live with it.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great thread - just an added tip on killing regen hackers: Because everything is 'sped up' for them, if you get them underwater, they drown very quickly. I mean, in less than a second. Only some maps have water deep enough for this to work but if you're being chased by a regen hacker run to a body of water and jump in (works best if you go underwater). Either they'll die from going underwater or they won't follow you out of fear and you might have time to get a mod in the server. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci