• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to avoid the fist glitch.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not wrong. I thought the same thing as you did. This time I'm right since I was told this by everyone... I'm not gonna start another arguement here. :3
If found taking advantage of this glitch, you will get punished. Needless to say what punishment you will get, you should never break the rules in the first place.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
If found taking advantage of this glitch, you will get punished. Needless to say what punishment you will get, you should never break the rules in the first place.
But if someone is fisting you and you have no choice but to fight back its not your fault :3

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
But if someone is fisting you and you have no choice but to fight back its not your fault :3
Of course, but if you intentionally throw away your weapons just to chase people down with your fists, then you are breaking the rules.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well to get back on topic sadly now the only glitch left of this is the End game Glitch which has occasionally killed me... Any Ideas how to stop that? Also Axes don't work with the fist glitch they need to receive a Real weapon... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci