• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to avoid the fist glitch.

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
This thread is not all that true. Not all players use the fist glitch in their number one slot. And in saying this, if a wooden axe (or any weapon for that matter) falls into the number one slot, the still have the glitch in the second. ( unless they scroll to it.) And if they are holding anything else in their hand, it won't reset.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
There's a vid on the interwebs called "How to use the iron fist glitch. I commented, but I can't do anything to punish them

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Its a Minecraft Glitch not MSCG. Problem yes. Can we fix it not really.
You say its a Minecraft bug, I agree, but part of the blame should go to Team Elite and the developers. Team Elite, for putting the swords there in the first place, and the developers for making the plugin so when you disconnect from the MCSG lobby you are in, your inventory is gone, which made part of the fist glitch, but yes, you are right about the Minecraft glitch part.

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually get the fist glitch a lot. I don't even know about it until I kill someone accidentally with it, or my friends tell me I have it.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You say its a Minecraft bug, I agree, but part of the blame should go to Team Elite and the developers. Team Elite, for putting the swords there in the first place, and the developers for making the plugin so when you disconnect from the MCSG lobby you are in, your inventory is gone, which made part of the fist glitch, but yes, you are right about the Minecraft glitch part.
... The Plugin isn't the Problem... Nor were the Swords... I mean because of Minecraft yes we always have to adapt but that should have to cause us to edit everything. You can't blame the Devs for doing their Job. Honestly if you want to make the plugin better and create one from scratch and guarantee that it has no problems as minecraft grows. Then you will be a Star, But also in saying that you'd need to make it adaptable so that you can add new things to it so that you don't have to start over. Plus You can't Blame Team Elite for putting in the Swords. Its not Like we knew (any of us) that the Update would create a Problem in the System. You can't Expect players to just leave on there own and Trust me I know the Devs are Figuring out a Solution ( I was the Test Dummy for some of the Tests). If People Find a Glitch Yes they are gonna us it. Then it becomes punishable then thats when people start to second guess but they also say lets look at the Rewards and the Punishment. If they Believe that the Reward is Better than the Punishment they will continue you. People Could Just follow the Rules and We won't have this issue to begin with. Much Like you EXPECT us to just have it have no fist Glitch why Can't we EXPECT you guys just to not us it? Now I'm not having a go at you I'm just saying its not our fault that Minecraft creates Problems, We ALL just need to work together to not abuse and/or overcome these Problems.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice long post Mathias :D Very informative.

OT: What I do is record games with fist glitchers, first i get proof that they are fist glitching and then i throw a weapon at them and then continue to run. If I escape and reencounter them later in the game or they catch up and are still fist glitching this is abuse seeing as they had a weapon. :p

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Not really Team Elite's fault, it's not like they knew this would happen and added them because if it, same with the bows and arrows(it was first to practice accuracy with a bow, but then was used to make people "rocket boost" outside the lobby).

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you wan't to avoid it, you can't get banned cause you have it. It doesn't make a difference anyway but that you'll have a diamond sword for half the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci