• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to avoid the fist glitch.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why do you wan't to avoid it, you can't get banned cause you have it. It doesn't make a difference anyway but that you'll have a diamond sword for half the game.
You can get banned for it if you abuse it. xo

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
How do you abuse it?
Cause if you have it, why not use it cause you only get it once but I don't trust it and also in one of the episodes of ThatOneTomahawk, he used it a lot so what do you think?

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
No because I don't know if I have it or not.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can't get banned for it. :) I thought so too, but then the moderators/SR's explained it some more.
There are other punishments.
As an ex-moderator, I think I'd know (Knowing I said this I bet I'll be wrong lol)

If you are caught using the fist glitch on purpose (The only way to prove that is by still using it after proof of picking up an item) it will be treated as a ban as you are purposefully trying to ruin the game play for others.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As an ex-moderator, I think I'd know (Knowing I said this I bet I'll be wrong lol)

If you are caught using the fist glitch on purpose (The only way to prove that is by still using it after proof of picking up an item) it will be treated as a ban as you are purposefully trying to ruin the game play for others.
Some mods tell me it's a straight up ban, others says it's a few kicks before you can ban.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
You can't get banned for it. :) I thought so too, but then the moderators/SR's explained it some more.
There are other punishments.
Wrong, some mods may ban you for it if they think you are using it on purpose, while others may kick you for it.

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Wrong, some mods may ban you for it if they think you are using it on purpose, while others may kick you for it.
I'm not wrong. I thought the same thing as you did. This time I'm right since I was told this by everyone... I'm not gonna start another arguement here. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci