• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How much do your favourite YouTubers earn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
It's pretty fudged up that my mother(a 4th grade teacher) makes less than these youtubers. :I
Too be honest with you, it is much harder to become a Youtuber with that many subs that a 4th grade teacher.

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
mai lord! this is honestly crazy, I think they deserve money for what they do but that amount is INSANE! If I were SkyDoesMinecraft or something I would pump out like 80 videos a day. I think they are overpaid though. I mean, just logging on to a server and recording 20 minutes on it shouldn't get you 1000 bucks.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
mai lord! this is honestly crazy, I think they deserve money for what they do but that amount is INSANE! If I were SkyDoesMinecraft or something I would pump out like 80 videos a day. I think they are overpaid though. I mean, just logging on to a server and recording 20 minutes on it shouldn't get you 1000 bucks.
It's kinda like Beats headphones. They aren't worth the cost, you're simply paying for the brand. Same with YouTubers, you're paying for the name and recognition. But if you could expose your server to up to 10 million new players, would you do it for $1000?

Reaction score
Yes, YouTuber's make a lot of money off of their videos. But that doesn't change the fact that it's hard. People on YouTube generate revenue from the amount of views they get plus ad clicks, so they never know if their channel can go up or down hill while starting off small. You have to dedicate a big chunk of your social life to your channel and go through a lot of stress of getting footage everyday, editing, thumbnails, descriptions, using programs, etc... I'm not saying they should make more money or less money, but you have to be very dedicated to go through YouTube which is why I don't blame most people for quitting. It's their choice, and their life.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
For anyone wondering, in this website here http://socialblade.com/youtube/ you can check estimated numbers on how much Partnered youtubers earn.

I thought it would be bettet for people to see themselves rather than hearing numbers from ear to ear. Just keep in mind that these people dont deserve hated just based on how much they earn, that is completely unjustified.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
For anyone wondering, in this website here http://socialblade.com/youtube/ you can check estimated numbers on how much Partnered youtubers earn.

I thought it would be bettet for people to see themselves rather than hearing numbers from ear to ear. Just keep in mind that these people dont deserve hated just based on how much they earn, that is completely unjustified.
Just wanted to point out that a lot of socialblade's stats have been proven to be inaccurate and are very imprecise. In general most rumors about how much certain YouTubers make are wrong or exaggerations, though I'm not saying that they probably aren't well payed.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Just wanted to point out that a lot of socialblade's stats have been proven to be inaccurate and are very imprecise. In general most rumors about how much certain YouTubers make are wrong or exaggerations, though I'm not saying that they probably aren't well payed.
I have no doubt they might be wrong on some stuff, but its the closest thing to proof there is. At least they give estimated numbers based on regular views of both all videos in total and separately. I have a friend whose youtube channel is partnered and he just got his first pay and it was between what Socialblade's estimated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci