• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you know if your mod app has been denied?

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I never said it wasn't! Chillaxe! But experience isn't all were looking for! We're looking for mature people who are 100% devoted to this community, and have a passion to be here! On top of that, experience is expected, but it's not everything!
I'm calm xD sorry that did come out a bit rash I know =/ I'll just wait and see what the verdict is on my application :) thanks for the info

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks brohan. Getting really nervous now -.- all part of the fun I guess
Don't let it get ya down! Around 6 months ago, I apply'd for mod for the heck of it, thinking I wouldn't get it... Yet, either way, I was stickin around! Don't let it bug ya! The whole point in being a mod, isn't the privaleges,but wanting to help this community!

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Don't let it get ya down! Around 6 months ago, I apply'd for mod for the heck of it, thinking I wouldn't get it... Yet, either way, I was stickin around! Don't let it bug ya! The whole point in being a mod, isn't the privaleges,but wanting to help this community!
That's why I applied. I'm not bothered with privileges, I just want to help in the best way I can which is applying the skills attained through admin/mod experience on other servers :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
ouch >.< did you forget about it after a while xD
Nope D: I even got a meeting with a chad, because there simply wasn't enough, It took a few talks with Karoleigh and Finally darlo to even get someone to look at mine. It was worth it :D

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Nope D: I even got a meeting with a chad, because there simply wasn't enough, It took a few talks with Karoleigh and Finally darlo to even get someone to look at mine. It was worth it :D
I think SomeMugger has seen mine. He might not have read it but he has seen it I think so looks like i'm off to a good start =3

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do the mods hate you?? Your just like Blamph!
They hate me because a few of the mods convinced all the other ones that I'm a dirty cheater, and when I continuously denied it because I don't like lying, they somehow passed off a video of antster's Internet lagging as proof. I came to these servers with intent to never break a rule (and I haven't), but I'll never get accepted because of a few people hating my guts. I just wish they'd just deny it already, it's been 3 months.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if you have been banned, and proven innocent twice, can you still get accepted into the staff?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci