• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you know if your mod app has been denied?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Chad doesn't do mod apps as far as I know, The only 2 drunk admins are gone now and our Sr. Mods are too young to get hammered yet.
The adjective drunk is too powerful, let's just say intoxicated :)
I'd guess that the only 'old enough' Sr. Mod I know is Bicentennial_Man.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Lol *legally* is the keyword! It's not that difficult to get access to it If I really wanted to!

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I applied 2 months ago and didn't get a response yet :) I got banned for spamming though so that is prob. why :(

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Would being administrator on a survival games server with extensive experience moderating servers be of help?

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Would being administrator on a survival games server with extensive experience moderating servers be of help?
Unless your over 18, and have a really impressive résumé, no... We're only taking the best of the best...

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Unless your over 18, and have a really impressive résumé, no... We're only taking the best of the best...
So if being an admin with lots of experience with moderating wouldn't be of help, what kind of people are you looking for?

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Its either that, or 16... I don't remember exactly...
The applications page says preferably 18 but if you have a good résumé you can be accepted. Unless you have a very impressive application they don't take under 16. Anyway I turn 18 in a couple of months

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
So if being an admin with lots of experience with moderating wouldn't be of help, what kind of people are you looking for?
I never said it wasn't! Chillaxe! But experience isn't all were looking for! We're looking for mature people who are 100% devoted to this community, and have a passion to be here! On top of that, experience is expected, but it's not everything!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci