• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you know if your mod app has been denied?

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Just wondering cause I recently applied and im nervouse, but I want to know if I was denied or not. Thanks. -Sukka

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Usually You will be told you have been denied? Or they'll just completly ignore it and delete it... Good Luck!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
You will be told if your app is denied, but you could be waiting for a long time. For example, I've been waiting for a month, and I know others have been waiting for much longer. They want to choose the best people for the job, and that takes time.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Lol zeno... I waited a month also, but that was back when it was only Karo and c4 doing it... thats like the standard time! The Trick is to stay active in the community and Teamspeak while waiting... Show them your a good example, and mean it!

Its a very selective process... We only choose the best of the best

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol thanks ive only waited a day. XD but now I know to just keep cool for a bit and play more survival-games til' december. Thanks for letting me know guys.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Usually You will be told you have been denied? Or they'll just completly ignore it and delete it... Good Luck!
That's what they did to mine I'm pretty sure. All the mods hate me now. Hah. This sucks.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, it takes a long time. Just be a little patient. D:

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Lol zeno... I waited a month also, but that was back when it was only Karo and c4 doing it... thats like the standard time!
I also was accepted during the time or Karo and C4, only waited 2 weeks :p

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
another main thing is if you want to get a response quicker make it a very detailed application :p they will be more likely to say yes quicker

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
another main thing is if you want to get a response quicker make it a very detailed application :p they will be more likely to say yes quicker
Or no quicker. (not to be a downer, that doesn't always work .-.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci