• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help for New Forum People- Idea

Gello45

Tribute
Reaction score
I have an idea for new forumers, just read every pinned guide thread that helps the user in any way, it's honestly not that hard, at the minimum it takes 10 minutes, at the most it takes 30.

Edit: The red marks edited words. See if you can try and figure out the old message.
Now i see what you were going for. My idea was just so some people stopped asking the useless.

Gello45

Tribute
Reaction score
Nah but they won't pay attention to it unless it's forced in their face breadman14 Gello45
Actually, let's force it in their faces. At the end of the guide, there are a series of easy questions that take 3-7 minutes. 2 questions about each quide. IF they get more than a few wrong, then they will be asked to retake the test. 2 choices and 2 questions for each guide. Let's make this a thing!

L

Lululioness

Actually, let's force it in their faces. At the end of the guide, there are a series of easy questions that take 3-7 minutes. 2 questions about each quide. IF they get more than a few wrong, then they will be asked to retake the test. 2 choices and 2 questions for each guide. Let's make this a thing!
This.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Smart..but I feel like it would be the type of 'Terms and Agreement' styled paper, like.. get what I'm saying? I totally agree that the 'plz unbann me dood' is getting super annoying, and tbh I'm not sure if they are misspelling stuff on purpose but I sure hope they are, but just like how you thought your post was TL;DR {it wasnt} i feel like they would think that the introduction one would be..

L

Lululioness

Smart..but I feel like it would be the type of 'Terms and Agreement' styled paper, like.. get what I'm saying? I totally agree that the 'plz unbann me dood' is getting super annoying, and tbh I'm not sure if they are misspelling stuff on purpose but I sure hope they are, but just like how you thought your post was TL;DR {it wasnt} i feel like they would think that the introduction one would be..
Yeah <3
It's always TL:DR for people like RC_4777

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci