• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help for New Forum People- Idea

L

Lululioness

Also, the pop up would be coded like the edit pop up screen thing on Flexile Green here.

Gello45

Tribute
Reaction score
Aah, i agree, everywhere you see "How do you join a game" and "unban me, Plz". This would minimise it.
I think some people think that our MCSG plug-in is that horrid plug-in that the rest of the world uses, and you manually go on a map/game.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have an idea for new forumers, just read every pinned guide thread that helps the user in any way, it's honestly not that hard, at the minimum it takes 10 minutes, at the most it takes 30.

Edit: The red marks edited words. See if you can try and figure out the old message.

Gello45

Tribute
Reaction score
I have an idea for new forumers, read every single pinned guide, it's honestly not that hard, at the minimum it takes 10 minutes, at the most it takes 30.
Sorry for kinda double posting, but this is a GREAT idea.
We could have a starting page with every pinned thing to read, and a few questions at the bottom, just to make sure they join. Except for unnecessary stuff like "team elite". This might be a bit annoying, so we might just cut down on the basics.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for kinda double posting, but this is a GREAT idea.
We could have a starting page with every pinned thing to read, and a few questions at the bottom, just to make sure they join. Except for unnecessary stuff like "team elite". This might be a bit annoying, so we might just cut down on the basics.
I mean, that wasn't what I was going for but, nonetheless, that's a pretty good idea.

Edit: OOOOOOhhhh Now I see how you took it... lol... that was a grammar mistake turned into an idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci