• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Headshot" Bow mod.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
I suppose it would be realistic. And it would also make players get bows just for a bonus shot. Though, it shouldn't be an instant kill, but a very deadly attack hit. I like it <3

Charasific

Spectator
Reaction score
They would also have to make arrows a lot rarer again, otherwise everyone would just be going for long range attacks.

JPWDiamond

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it would be a bad idea. It's very unfair for people who are bad with a bow. I think the bows are powerful enough. Also with the extra damage a lot of people would die in the water because its already hard enough to survive a bow fight in the water and this would make it even harder to survive.

Reaction score
I think it would be a bad idea. It's very unfair for people who are bad with a bow. I think the bows are powerful enough. Also with the extra damage a lot of people would die in the water because its already hard enough to survive a bow fight in the water and this would make it even harder to survive.
It's supposed to be a perk to make people want to be better with a bow, those who can't already use a bow well are at a disadvantage. I like how squirrel necro'd this and it turned into a legitimate conversation again.

JPWDiamond

Platinum
Reaction score
It's supposed to be a perk to make people want to be better with a bow, those who can't already use a bow well are at a disadvantage. I like how squirrel necro'd this and it turned into a legitimate conversation again.
Minecraft is Minecraft. And we shouldn't change it. This is suppose to be hunger games. We should just keep everything original.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But now in MCSG arrows are easier to get making this overpowered, i normally end a game with about 2 stacks of arrows. Unless the extra damage is like half a heart.

Reaction score
But now in MCSG arrows are easier to get making this overpowered, i normally end a game with about 2 stacks of arrows. Unless the extra damage is like half a heart.
This was written in august 2012 before arrows were crazy OP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci