• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Headshot" Bow mod.

Reaction score
Cool idea, but not possible. Minecraft doesn't have a separate hit box for the head of a player. It is possible to detect the distance you got shot from but not where it hit.
I've seen servers with this, it's perfectly possible.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Cool idea, but not possible. Minecraft doesn't have a separate hit box for the head of a player. It is possible to detect the distance you got shot from but not where it hit.
It is possible, not sure how, but I know a server where they have it.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Im not sure what to say about this idea... I like it and it would be cool to have it... but im not sure how Op it would be.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Omg, an ability to makes bows stronger...

As much as I hate to say it, bows are already OP enough as it is. It's basically like making a diamond sword do more damage every 2 hits.

Maybe I'm making it sound worse than it is, I dunno. But I think it'd be a tad bit OP.

EDIT: Wow. I didn't realize this thread was like 8 months old. XD I don't know if my response is still serious...

Reaction score
Omg, an ability to makes bows stronger...

As much as I hate to say it, bows are already OP enough as it is. It's basically like making a diamond sword do more damage every 2 hits.

Maybe I'm making it sound worse than it is, I dunno. But I think it'd be a tad bit OP.

EDIT: Wow. I didn't realize this thread was like 8 months old. XD I don't know if my response is still serious...
Yep, Idk though, if they finally fix the arrows, I think this would work.

CallMeLets

Spectator
Reaction score
If you press F3-B it shows the hit boxes..this is the minecraft players hit box
The white box is the hit box. Minecraft has no way of detecting the head or not. That plugin looks at the angle of the bow and the location of the player. Using that method it can be
tricked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci