• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halloween Costumes

Chanseyy

Survivor
Reaction score
What are you going to be for halloween? I'm going to be a panda :d Show some pictures if you waaaaaant

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm going to be a cow.
Oh wait, I always am.

My mom doesn't let my family do anything for Halloween, sadly. Like, if I even try to do anything she'll ground me.

./cry

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I'm wearing a Nike shirt that says "Drive Crazy", pants, and a mask. I don't know which one though. Either a pug OhFancy or a chicken one.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to be a cow.
Oh wait, I always am.

My mom doesn't let my family do anything for Halloween, sadly. Like, if I even try to do anything she'll ground me.

./cry
I don't mean to pry, but why?

I'd expect (no offense) that a mother would like for a son to go out and socialize with a costume, especially if that son spends a lot of time of the computer.

(You've mentioned that you spend a lot of time on the computer, plz don't think I'm being a jerk)

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm a mob boss\mobster.
Picture Mafia leader with a fedora, and a cigar in his mouth.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I don't mean to pry, but why?

I'd expect (no offense) that a mother would like for a son to go out and socialize with a costume, especially if that son spends a lot of time of the computer.

(You've mentioned that you spend a lot of time on the computer, plz don't think I'm being a jerk)
Halloween is a 'holiday' that is used as an excuse to get and give free candy.
In addition, the theme often revolves around scary things such as ghosts, spirits, darkness, and death.
My mother, being a highly religious Christian, is against all that Halloween stands for.

Also, since Christmas wasn't really proven to be Jesus' birthday, we don't do Christmas. And neither does she let us do birthdays.
This actually is really bothersome for me, seeing as I used to celebrate Christmas and birthdays with my extended family and friends. But I only really did stuff for Halloween once or twice, but since I was so young I never really ended up getting to do much. My overprotective parents never let me go trick-or-treating, "like all the other kids."

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i'm going to be a loser who sits on his computer all day and doesn't talk to girls

oh wait

in reality i'll be at a football game on all hallow's eve so i'll be dressed up like a marching band performer. however my band director might let us do something special so i'll probably wear my gas mask for the 6th year in a row

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Halloween is a 'holiday' that is used as an excuse to get and give free candy.
In addition, the theme often revolves around scary things such as ghosts, spirits, darkness, and death.
My mother, being a highly religious Christian, is against all that Halloween stands for.

Also, since Christmas wasn't really proven to be Jesus' birthday, we don't do Christmas. And neither does she let us do birthdays.
This actually is really bothersome for me, seeing as I used to celebrate Christmas and birthdays with my extended family and friends. But I only really did stuff for Halloween once or twice, but since I was so young I never really ended up getting to do much. My overprotective parents never let me go trick-or-treating, "like all the other kids."
:'( I cry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci