• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halloween Costumes

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not celebrating Halloween this year, nor have I ever in the past. The area I live in really doesn't respect going asking strangers for candy, but then again half of them are dentists....

I'd wear Huahwi glasses :p

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Honestly I am going to just sit around and play video games. No school that day so might as well take advantage of it :D but if I were to put on a costume. I have no idea what I would dress up as. My ideas I either don't have the time to do or don't have the money to do. That and Halloween is one day earlier then everyone in the U.S.(I don't live in Australia btw). However I might where a Halloween skin.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately in Australia where I live, people my age don't really celebrate Halloween so I will not be dressing up. Though in Australia, it is definitely not as celebrated as it is compared to in Europe or America which sucks. :(

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Not allowed to go out this year. :(

I found this really funny costume where it looks like you're riding a ostrich last year. xD

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think my default look is more than enough frightening, that's why I'm not going out...
Horror movie time! :3

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm passing out candy this year, but if anyone wants I can post an adorable picture of my 4 year old brother in an elephant costume. xD

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Friend: What are you going as?
Me: Just me
Friend: Ahh, so scary! Kill it with fire!
Me: -.-

but I actually never have trick or treated before in my life. My parents never liked it, and that was sort of passed down. My plan for tonight is lock the doors, close the curtains and the blinds to give the impression no-one is home!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci