• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halloween Costumes

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Halloween is a 'holiday' that is used as an excuse to get and give free candy.
In addition, the theme often revolves around scary things such as ghosts, spirits, darkness, and death.
My mother, being a highly religious Christian, is against all that Halloween stands for.

Also, since Christmas wasn't really proven to be Jesus' birthday, we don't do Christmas. And neither does she let us do birthdays.
This actually is really bothersome for me, seeing as I used to celebrate Christmas and birthdays with my extended family and friends. But I only really did stuff for Halloween once or twice, but since I was so young I never really ended up getting to do much. My overprotective parents never let me go trick-or-treating, "like all the other kids."
Poor Mooclan I am very religious, but I celebrate those holidays

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
For Halloween I think I decided on being a Indian with my friend from the movie Peter Pan :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm gonna hand out candy as a Hoth Rebel Trooper. I actually made myself a pretty good costume, should be fun. I'll make sure to surprise people from the bushes with my loud noise-making a glowing rifle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci