• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good League of Legends Champions! [POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE]

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Just bought Nocturne for jungling (I wanna learn how >;3, and he looks awesome) and ALISTAR THE GIANT COW for tanking. (I wanted a tank, ended up getting him since he's a cow and pretty dang good apparently)

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's not a good idea to buy him, then?

Also, I'm looking to buy a good tank really soon (I have 4800 IP currently) any suggestions?

I know you might call me sexist for this, but:
I only play male Champions. I know I might get hate for this, but it's just my play style. Why, you might ask?
After playing Minecraft for so long, and being a huge SMP player, I've been mistaken for a girl waaaay too many times, and even confessed to by guys. Why? Because I'm polite, nice, kind, and not rude around people unless the situation calls for it. But nevertheless, I want to avoid being mistaken for a girl, as it gets really embarrassing after so many times. (The guys that confessed to me have never been in Skype/TS with me, otherwise they'd know that I'm a guy by my really deep voice lol)
Not saying that you shouldn't buy him. You won't be able to play him as much as other champions, but if he slips trough you can still wreck with him. Mundo 1350 IP is a great and strong tank in season 4 I highly recommend him.

Alistar is a strong tank, but not that great in other lanes than support. His jungle is not good, AP alistar can destroy people if you do your E-Q combo right, but still isn't the greatest.

iHuntHeads

Spectator
Reaction score
As coming from the I quote from commentators "The Australian Mad Life", From the former organisation team "Avante Garde - Fear" Support Player, the former most ranked games played world wide as Threash, the top 15 to get diamond OCE, 3rd Support player to get diamond OCE player. I say Thresh. :)

WitheredGold

Platinum
Reaction score
I would say a very good champion with the tanky meta of the new season would be Mundo. He has great health regen post 6, and with the cleaver you can easily run away and out poke. Mundo also goes where he pleases.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Not saying that you shouldn't buy him. You won't be able to play him as much as other champions, but if he slips trough you can still wreck with him. Mundo 1350 IP is a great and strong tank in season 4 I highly recommend him.

Alistar is a strong tank, but not that great in other lanes than support. His jungle is not good, AP alistar can destroy people if you do your E-Q combo right, but still isn't the greatest.
I bought Nocturne for jungling and Alistar for support tank.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score

You kidding me Loic, Mundo isn't just a strong tank. He is the raid boss.

xAlexH

Experienced
Reaction score
I like playing with lee sin. Good bruiser.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci