• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good League of Legends Champions! [POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE]

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I tried playing LoL once and I saw a camp with a minion in it. One minion by itself killed me and I rage quit. Soyeah.jpg, no league for me.
Any help on you know... how to not die to a minion would be great. Or how to wreck those turret things without getting insta-killed.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Reason he gets banned in most divisions.
I'm guessing it's not a good idea to buy him, then?

Also, I'm looking to buy a good tank really soon (I have 4800 IP currently) any suggestions?

I know you might call me sexist for this, but:
I only play male Champions. I know I might get hate for this, but it's just my play style. Why, you might ask?
After playing Minecraft for so long, and being a huge SMP player, I've been mistaken for a girl waaaay too many times, and even confessed to by guys. Why? Because I'm polite, nice, kind, and not rude around people unless the situation calls for it. But nevertheless, I want to avoid being mistaken for a girl, as it gets really embarrassing after so many times. (The guys that confessed to me have never been in Skype/TS with me, otherwise they'd know that I'm a guy by my really deep voice lol)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Any help on you know... how to not die to a minion would be great. Or how to wreck those turret things without getting insta-killed.
If you are talking about the monsters in the jungle then get help from your people in the lanes near you early in the game. They can help soak up some damage and deal out some damage and give you the buff XP. After the first 3 levels clearing camps is easy as long as the enemy keeps out.

You can break those turrets only when your minions are pushed up to it or you have a tank on your team soaking the damage as they will always kill you on sight unless there is another target such as minions. Also note that if you attack an enemy champion under the tower the tower will aggro to you and you betta run.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
If you are talking about the monsters in the jungle then get help from your people in the lanes near you early in the game. They can help soak up some damage and deal out some damage and give you the buff XP. After the first 3 levels clearing camps is easy as long as the enemy keeps out.

You can break those turrets only when your minions are pushed up to it or you have a tank on your team soaking the damage as they will always kill you on sight unless there is another target such as minions. Also note that if you attack an enemy champion under the tower the tower will aggro to you and you betta run.
Mooclan is gonna tutor me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci