• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GIVE DONORS A DIFFERENT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why did you quote my post? I can't tell if you quoted it because you agreed with it, or you quoted it because you glanced over it and your head is to thick to realize what I actually said.
If what we're saying is the same thing, then I'm obviously agreeing with your point. >.> LOL...

CrowHH

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you need to donate every month to keep the perks?
If not what does "10.00 USD for 1 month" mean?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Donors should not get any in-game perks as it makes it unfair for everyone who isn't a donor. Really, the perks we give is guaranteed play time as you can always log in. If they are willing to support us, then we are willing provide them with reserved slots.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Donors should not get any in-game perks as it makes it unfair for everyone who isn't a donor. Really, the perks we give is guaranteed play time as you can always log in. If they are willing to support us, then we are willing provide them with reserved slots.
Chad, when you donate $10 is it permanent? Or is just monthly? From what I hear it's monthly, and that's really my only complaint. I think it should be at least 3 months, maybe more.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
CrowHH The Arena Master , I thought it was a required monthly thing, where once you pay, you are required to pay every month, but it's your choice. If I pay $10 now, one month from now, I will lose my status, and I have the choice to buy it again. I hate that stupid monthly paying thing where you have to cancel the credit card to stop them from charging you. This is not like that, but yes, you must pay again after each month if you want to keep your status.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep in mind, the servers cost happen every month. Takes a lot of money supporting 3 dedicated servers for 1 community for a long period of time.

CrowHH

Tribute
Reaction score
Keep in mind, the servers cost happen every month. Takes a lot of money supporting 3 dedicated servers for 1 community for a long period of time.
Well, can you make it so that the more you pay, the longer it will take until you need to pay again?
Iron = Pay again after one month
Golden = Pay again after 3 months
Diamond = Pay again after 6 months
That will give a better reason to be golden or diamond. You will earn a bit of money in the long run if you pay more now.

poisonpower

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, can you make it so that the more you pay, the longer it will take until you need to pay again?
Iron = Pay again after one month
Golden = Pay again after 3 months
Diamond = Pay again after 6 months
That will give a better reason to be golden or diamond. You will earn a bit of money in the long run if you pay more now.
I don't like the idea. If someone is a diamond donator then everyone knows how supportive they are.

Joefesok

Tribute
Reaction score
You know what I abosultely love? That I can actually play the game. But then there's people like you who try to desperately ruin that for me. Like some have said, if this is swapped out for a "better" perk like armor you're just going to complain about THAT.

DracoSkull

Tribute
Reaction score
I must agree. I was going to post about this, then I saw your post.

I must also say Donators need more. I am not a Donator, but It honestly seems like the deserve more.
Maybe the ability to fly faster while spectating, or some other cool spectating perks.

Joefesok

Tribute
Reaction score
I must agree. I was going to post about this, then I saw your post.

I must also say Donators need more. I am not a Donator, but It honestly seems like the deserve more.
Maybe the ability to fly faster while spectating, or some other cool spectating perks.
/spec is a commonly asked for feature.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was in your shoes once. It does really suck when you join a game, wait 10 min and its JUST about to start and you are kicked. There are 2 ways to easily get around this problem, both of which I did.

1. Play solo and dont team up, less of a chance you wont be able to play with your friends since you have none. And any server is open to you since you dont have to be on your friends server. Just look at the server list, find one that has an few open slots and is either in lobby or close to finishing the game and there you go. If you are kicked, it isnt that bad because its easy to repeat this step.
2. donate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci