• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GIVE DONORS A DIFFERENT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
i know they paid they deserve a bonus. im just saying they should get a different bonus like maybe instant leather armor or better chest loot for donors
That's just a stupid bonus to give people. Giving donators an advantage ingame is surely not the right way to go. Where as advantages of the general service, like having a reserved slot at all times, is without doubt more fair.

Whether or not donators get more perks than that i don't really mind. One shouldn't donate because he/she want's an advantage. One should donate because he/she want's support this service and the community around and want to help it grow.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Donate then.

You won't have to put up with being kicked.

*Demanter is boss advertiser*

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, just pay your money to get instant access. I did.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I like how all the donators disagree with the idea of an ingame advantage. If they added that you would be crying about getting killed instead of getting kicked, simple as that.

poisonpower

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmm, how would this problem be fixed? Oh i know! Why don't you DONATE YOURSELF!

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like how all the donators disagree with the idea of an ingame advantage. If they added that you would be crying about getting killed instead of getting kicked, simple as that.
There is a huge difference between an in game advantage over others and pure convenience. Us donors would rather have the convenience so we don't start with ridiculously overpowered advantages off the bat.

If your head is too thick to realize this, then that may explain why you don't have an extra $10 to donate for your own convenience.
It you can't

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
There is a huge difference between an in game advantage over others and pure convenience. Us donors would rather have the convenience so we don't start with ridiculously overpowered advantages off the bat.

If your head is too thick to realize this, then that may explain why you don't have an extra $10 to donate for your own convenience.
It you can't
Why did you quote my post? I can't tell if you quoted it because you agreed with it, or you quoted it because you glanced over it and your head is to thick to realize what I actually said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci