• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GIVE DONORS A DIFFERENT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I am sick and tired of getting kicked by donors. I was trying to get into a game with my friends. i got on. then i got kicked. I got on again and got kicked again. this has happened several times. the donors should get a different bonus. I am sure im not the only one that thinks this.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am sick and tired of getting kicked by donors. I was trying to get into a game with my friends. i got on. then i got kicked. I got on again and got kicked again. this has happened several times. the donors should get a different bonus. I am sure I'm not the only one that thinks this.
No, you're not the only. The donor privileges are important and I think it's completely fair, after all they paid $10 or more and they're the people who keep the server running, if they didn't pay then you wouldn't be playing right now.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
i know they paid they deserve a bonus. im just saying they should get a different bonus like maybe instant leather armor or better chest loot for donors

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
its a perfect bonus with out giving them an advantage in the game

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
You guys have obviously never been kicked with 45 seconds left in the lobby

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You guys have obviously never been kicked with 45 seconds left in the lobby
Actually I have, you're just too quick to assume. Trust me it isn't fun, but that doesn't mean that the donators shouldn't have fun. If you ask me your idea is a little bit selfish, you think it's unfair to you and you don't give a care about the donators.

Koala

Tribute
Reaction score
I want to donate, but knowing my luck, I'd end up kicking all my friends.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am gonna donated when the full release of the games are out :)

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
I am gonna donated when the full release of the games are out :)
full release? what do you mean? the survival games are for sure in a type of 'beta' but isn't every server locked in this state? there will always be suggestions to improve and with each patch released by Mojang it will cause a new influx of ideas...?

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
full release? what do you mean? the survival games are for sure in a type of 'beta' but isn't every server locked in this state? there will always be suggestions to improve and with each patch released by Mojang it will cause a new influx of ideas...?
The "full release" probably will be when there are multiple arenas that switch every round and all bugs are fixed etc.
until most people are happy with the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci