• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

get rid of skip

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
but that is just the majority not the rest of us. and right now i think the only way to make it fair is to remove skip or make the server like skitscapes where you choose the arena you want and then wait half an hour to play.
...did I just read that correctly?

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
...did I just read that correctly?
uh yeah, ya know skitscape, youtube, well he has a server and all you do is choose the arena you want then wait until the game going on in that arena ends, then you play, but it takes forever. i just used that as an example.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
uh yeah, ya know skitscape, youtube, well he has a server and all you do is choose the arena you want then wait until the game going on in that arena ends, then you play, but it takes forever. i just used that as an example.
lolno.
That system is only used because Skitscape's server is 1 server as opposed to 30. If you stay in one as a spectator, sure it'll take a while, but that's why they have multiple servers for you to easily shift to once you're done playing.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lolno.
That system is only used because Skitscape's server is 1 server as opposed to 30. If you stay in one as a spectator, sure it'll take a while, but that's why they have multiple servers for you to easily shift to once you're done playing.
exactly i only used his system as an example because thats the only alternitive way to make it faur in my opinion, i never suggested changing the voting system to that and getting rid of all the other servers. :)

PROS• keep skip because without it the maps that we like will be able to be played one third of the time.

CONS• by removing skip we will be able to play a bigger variety of the maps.

i think by removing skip the voting system would be fair to all.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
CONS• by removing skip we will be able to play a bigger variety of the maps.
This is a con?
I say...

Pros of keeping skip: Higher chance of playing your favourite map
Cons of keeping skip: SG4 and Breeze continue being overplayed

Pros of removing skip: Wider vareide (Get it, sounds like variety, and they make the maps!? :p) of maps we can play.
Cons of removing skip: Higher chance of playing maps you don't like

Also, funnybunny, I can barely understand what you're trying to say half the time. When you're typing a post please write sentences like you would at school/work and at least slightly organized so it's understandable. Because with your pros and cons list I have no idea what you mean, and with your post about majority of something and then something about skitscape servers, I don't even know what to call it.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a con?
I say...

Pros of keeping skip: Higher chance of playing your favourite map
Cons of keeping skip: SG4 and Breeze continue being overplayed

Pros of removing skip: Wider vareide (Get it, sounds like variety, and they make the maps!? :p) of maps we can play.
Cons of removing skip: Higher chance of playing maps you don't like

Also, funnybunny, I can barely understand what you're trying to say half the time. When you're typing a post please write sentences like you would at school/work and at least slightly organized so it's understandable. Because with your pros and cons list I have no idea what you mean, and with your post about majority of something and then something about skitscape servers, I don't even know what to call it.
I dont know why my grammer sucks right now, it might be my ipod but from now on ill make sure my grammer is good. :)

Also I dont know why I put keeping skip as a pro, that made no sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci