• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

get rid of skip

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am getting board of playing breeze island and survival games 4 over and over again because its all people vote for. and when its not in the que every one skips until they get one of them then they vote for it. so i think by getting rid of skip would allow us to play more of the maps.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think you should use some grammer please.

Voting is a way to get players a chance to find their favourite map. This will not be removed as it would cause chaos on in the playerbase.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I think you should use some grammer please.

Voting is a way to get players a chance to find their favourite map. This will not be removed as it would cause chaos on in the playerbase.
Actually, it's a personally reasonable suggestion, even with the grammar as faulty as it is. Removing skip will allow a wider variety of maps to be played other than SG 4 and Breeze Island, while still giving players an element of choice. I don't really see how 'chaos in the playerbase' will be cause by this, as they are still able to play and actually get to try some other maps.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, it's a personally reasonable suggestion, even with the grammar as faulty as it is. Removing skip will allow a wider variety of maps to be played other than SG 4 and Breeze Island, while still giving players an element of choice. I don't really see how 'chaos in the playerbase' will be cause by this, as they are still able to play and actually get to try some other maps.
True.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Remove skip then you can't skip the map choices they give you, and if the maps you hate are there, and none of them are your favourite, your gonna be crying.
What's with you and crying Labben?

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
They won't remove this option due to the fact; If there are maps that aren't extremely loved by the community, there will be less players. I think the /skip option isn't really like you describe it is, you still need 12 people to do /skip, which is still 50% of all the player in the server.
My advice for you is to learn the maps that you don't like, in this case Survival Games 4 and Breeze Island. They are both very easy to learn and have both very good chest distribution.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If you donate you can get more votes, but you could always just try and get people to skip when there is one of those maps on the list. It works often (not necessarily most of the time though)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
first off my grammer is bad because im on a moble website and i might have accidently typed the wrong letter. i dont actually have bad grammer.

second i never said i didnt like those maps i just want to play other maps. there are sime mcsg maps i havent even played.

by removing skip those maps would still be played but so would the other ones. and people will still have theyre ability to vote for the map they want.

and i will also fix the misspelling.

Remove skip then you can't skip the map choices they give you, and if the maps you hate are there, and none of them are your favourite, your gonna be crying.
i dont hate any maps i am fine with playing breeze island and survival games 4 i just want to play the other ones too.

They won't remove this option due to the fact; If there are maps that aren't extremely loved by the community, there will be less players. I think the /skip option isn't really like you describe it is, you still need 12 people to do /skip, which is still 50% of all the player in the server.
My advice for you is to learn the maps that you don't like, in this case Survival Games 4 and Breeze Island. They are both very easy to learn and have both very good chest distribution.
no i dont think people would stop playing the server because all the maps would apear in the que and then they could vote for them and play them but im sure there are other people who dont want to play the same map overe and over. and there really good maps that i rarly get to play like solar frost, karmuhnra and many others. also breeze and sg 4 usually get 10-14 votes and that is too much to overcome by voting or skipping but the people who want them can easily overcome the other maps by voting or skipping.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
first off my grammer is bad because im on a moble website and i might have accidently typed the wrong letter.

second i never said i didnt like those maps i just want to play other maps. there are sime mcsg maps i havent even played.

by removing skip those maps would still be played but so would the other ones. and people will still have theyre ability to vote for the map they want.

and i will also fix the misspelling.
i dont hate any maps i am fine with playing breeze island and survival games 4 i just want to play the other ones too.
no i dont think people would stop playing the server because all the maps would apear in the que and then they could vote for them and play them but im sure there are other people who dont want to play the same map overe and over. and there really good maps that i rarly get to play like solar frost, karmuhnra and many others. also breeze and sg 4 usually get 10-14 votes and that is too much to overcome by voting or skipping but the people who want them can easily overcome the other maps by voting or skipping.
Holy (Insert Bad Word Here)! Why the triple post! You can reply to multiple posts in one reply. There is also an edit button if necessary.

Also, maybe instead of completely removing skipping (which I find is a good feature, because sometimes there are maps I don't want to play), just let it only skip once.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Holy (Insert Bad Word Here)! Why the triple post! You can reply to multiple posts in one reply. There is also an edit button if necessary.

Also, maybe instead of completely removing skipping (which I find is a good feature, because sometimes there are maps I don't want to play), just let it only skip once.
i didnt triple post ill admit i double posted but the other two posts were replies
yes i do nelieve 1 skip round is a good comprimise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci