• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gamemode Idea: MCGamer BattleGrounds 1V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have submitted a full-on writeup about this, unfortunately it didn't seem to go anywhere since I haven't heard anything back in the two/three months since its submission. Hopefully the administration takes my writeup, your submission, and the results from the MCGamer Awards as a notion that a 1v1 server would be extremely beneficial.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have submitted a full-on writeup about this, unfortunately it didn't seem to go anywhere since I haven't heard anything back in the two/three months since its submission. Hopefully the administration takes my writeup, your submission, and the results from the MCGamer Awards as a notion that a 1v1 server would be extremely beneficial.
I hope so too, It is a really simple thing to code as well, so it would not take long at all.

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Such an awesome idea. I can't wait to see 1vs1 on MCGamer since I always have to go on Badlion to play it with friends. It should also bring a lot of old players again on our Network.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a great idea. I believe soon enough a 1vs1 gamemode will be added. Until then we still have bingo xD

I would be willing to build 1vs1 maps for the servers as well.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sounds like a very pragmatic approach to the network's future. Vouch.

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Just as Getix said, I think it would be great and would make people play more on the server and not go to other servers to warm up ^o^

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes we should have 1v1s and maybe elo or some sort of leaderboard or /stats as well. To keep players wanting to play or warm up.

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Yes we should have 1v1s and maybe elo or some sort of leaderboard or /stats as well.
Elo is I say, in my opinion better than /stats :D Great suggestion ^o^

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea, but I agree with what Gecko said. The Devs should pay more attention to what they need to fix before they add more. But otherwise, this is a great a idea!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe if you could contribute to this than it would work, you don't do anything but make a thread lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci