• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gamemode Idea: MCGamer BattleGrounds 1V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I don't think there's a designated area for this type of thing, so move it if you feel it's in the wrong place.

As you can see by the title, I am proposing that MCGamer brings out a 1v1 Gamemode, as that is one of the main attractions to many other servers.

As we all know and have witnessed MCGamer’s player count has dropped significantly compared to the summer of 2014 and the reason in my opinion for said drop is not the fact that MCGamer became 1.8 stand-alone, yes that played a huge part but, I also believe it is because MCGamer has made MCSG it’s main priority as it is of course the main attraction.

However, in my eyes it’s time for change, MCSG will always be the main focus of MCGamer but, there’s is literally nothing to change about the plugin as it is right now. I think if the Dev’s were to focus on the other PVP Gamemodes and make them more appealing to the other users as well!

I believe that a 1v1 Gamemode would be an excellent addition to the Network and that it would add more of a thrill factor to the PVP side of things. The Gamemode would be simple,you would have a set amount of kits such as the Default MCSG kit used in Battlegrounds or a UHC kit used by many other servers, you could even make the kits completely customizable from a set amount of items.

I play the Badlion servers and I can not stand the community it has, which got me thinking about 1v1’s for MCGamer and that is exactly why I decided to write this thread.

Before you all comment saying “This has been suggested many times before!”, believe me I know, but it’s never been suggested in this way (To my knowledge). Tell the community what you think about this idea in the comments! c;​

Last edited:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Yea great idea. Literally every mcsg player warming up on some other pvp server on 1v1 most likely and all of these players would come on MCG to warm up and there will be many more players. Lets hope it will be added. :)

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
Literally every mcsg player warming up on some other pvp server on 1v1 most likely and all of these players would come on MCG to warm up and there will be many more players.
Keep dreaming

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been something myself, and many other people have been waiting for since the release of the original Battlegrounds FFA gametype. I hope to see something like this added to the servers! :)

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
The MCGA host's said that the award for "Most Wanted Gametype" would be taken into consideration and be told to the Admins, Devs and Chad, which of course the winning award was 1v1's.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Get TwittUHC's Ffa plug-in with the cycles. It is amazing. It is what popular Youtubers (TopBandit, SlappBox, 0scavenger0, and KvnPlays) Use to warm up there PvP skills.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Although this is a fine idea, I think the Devs should fix what we have instead of adding more. They have learned from their mistakes and will make sure everything they have is running properly before having too many projects to deal with.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score

I don't think there's a designated area for this type of thing, so move it if you feel it's in the wrong place.

As you can see by the title, I am proposing that MCGamer brings out a 1v1 Gamemode, as that is one of the main attractions to many other servers.

As we all know and have witnessed MCGamer’s player count has dropped significantly compared to the summer of 2014 and the reason in my opinion for said drop is not the fact that MCGamer became 1.8 stand-alone, yes that played a huge part but, I also believe it is because MCGamer has made MCSG it’s main priority as it is of course the main attraction.

However, in my eyes it’s time for change, MCSG will always be the main focus of MCGamer but, there’s is literally nothing to change about the plugin as it is right now. I think if the Dev’s were to focus on the other PVP Gamemodes and make them more appealing to the other users as well!

I believe that a 1v1 Gamemode would be an excellent addition to the Network and that it would add more of a thrill factor to the PVP side of things. The Gamemode would be simple,you would have a set amount of kits such as the Default MCSG kit used in Battlegrounds or a UHC kit used by many other servers, you could even make the kits completely customizable from a set amount of items.

I play the Badlion servers and I can not stand the community it has, which got me thinking about 1v1’s for MCGamer and that is exactly why I decided to write this thread.

Before you all comment saying “This has been suggested many times before!”, believe me I know, but it’s never been suggested in this way (To my knowledge). Tell the community what you think about this idea in the comments! c;​
I love this idea! not only for the 'warming up' aspect but also I can 1v1 some guys after I kill them on sg and they get salty and say 1v1 me on some other random server :D

Lis

Career
Reaction score
This really needs to happen. I believe it's been the most wanted game type for a very, very long time. :p

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was going to say something negative and pessimistic, but then I realized I was just bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci