• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gamemode Idea: MCGamer BattleGrounds 1V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Although this is a fine idea, I think the Devs should fix what we have instead of adding more. They have learned from their mistakes and will make sure everything they have is running properly before having too many projects to deal with.
Lol thanks for posting what I was about to say, so I didn't have to write it all up! xD That is exactly what my thoughts were.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Although this is a fine idea, I think the Devs should fix what we have instead of adding more. They have learned from their mistakes and will make sure everything they have is running properly before having too many projects to deal with.
In the mean time, mcg slowly loses players because they are bored and moving on. Like AU is literally dying as we speak, it's a very competitive community and I feel sure if this^ was added we would maybe retain some players. I don't want to see AU end up like CA :c it's just another alternative when you want a break from sg, I think it would only be a positive addition.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only thing that scares me about 1v1s is that they've kind of already been perfected. Many other servers have great 1v1 plugins and a more complex No-Cheat, so I worry people would just use those systems anyway. I hope I'm wrong.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
The only thing that scares me about 1v1s is that they've kind of already been perfected. Many other servers have great 1v1 plugins and a more complex No-Cheat, so I worry people would just use those systems anyway. I hope I'm wrong.
I know what you mean^ they do that on bg already, but it's going to be so much easier to record them 1v1 and catch them out. I've fought people who appear to play 'legit' on sg only to meet them on bg and whoa, things change quick. Like I said though, without any other distractions going on in the back ground it should be a good medium to expose them.
Oh and on a positive note, also a great place/gamemode to actually help someone become a better pvper too maybe? :)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I have been wanting 1v1s for so long now.
Everytime I have to go to another server to 1v1 someone ;-;

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
when creating the gamemode i intend for this to be done however it was not for some reason but i believe it should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci