• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] MarcoPolo's Custom Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: henryp909
The skin you want: Original and cool skin, whatever looks nice x3
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Brown hair, black eyes (like my current skin), red shirt and black jeans :3
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? I'd have to see the skin to predict how long I'd use it c:

Reaction score
Ok, sorry for the inconvenience. It was just a thought. Its your shop and you can run it how you like.
No, no it wasn't an inconvenience :p Sorry if my reply sounded rude, I was just trying to explain my reasoning behind the order I'll be answering requests.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: OnlyGinger
The skin you want: A dog, but he must be smoking.
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: a dog. but must be the godfather, (Trench coat, fedora, the works.
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? Forever, on an alt.

Like this. But Swaggier.

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: azule2012
The skin you want: I'd love to have a new and unique Batman skin, but without the mask, just the suit and Bruce's face
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Hair : Brown/Black; Eyes : Blue; Clothing : Batman suit, no mask ; Colours : Black/grey
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? I don't know, I've been using this one for 2 months already... I would use it at least 2/3 months.
Thank you :D

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for your request! There is a problem however, you seem to want me to use somebody else's content. I'm afraid I will not edit and post this person's content without permission, if you would like to edit somebody else's work I suggest you give it a try but unfortunately I'm not going to do that. Sorry :(
I'm fine with it, lol.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: Purge_Hawk1
The skin you want: A unique, but casual skin. So I guess I am requesting a teenage boy in a dinosaur onesie, similar to the example skin on the right.
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: I want the hair to be dark brown, the eyes to be dark gray or close to black, the onesie/suit to be either red or orange (you can choose, I don't really care whichever.). Overall, I just want this to be a unique, casual, and awesomely made skin. Take your time. <3
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? Seeing as I've been using my current skin, for God who knows how long, I've been wanting a new skin from an experienced skinner, so to speak, but I've never really gotten to doing so. I plan on using this skin for a long period of time (maybe a year or so.) as I love your style and use of colours, palettes, and such.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: cscoop
The skin you want: A red panda with a top hat and a suit and a bowtie. C:
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: no pants, just the top of the suit. Use the colors of a real red panda. and a suit is just clack and white, and have a green bowtie! :D
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? On my alt forever and ever and ever.
BTW your thread is really well put together!

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Last edited:

Freshedoutjay

Survivor
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: FreshedOutJay
The skin you want: my same skin but make the head cooler and better http://minecraft.aggenkeech.com/player/FreshedOutJay
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: can u try to make me have no mouth like huahwi but if you cant its ok
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? a long time. i will shout you out on y youtube channel

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for the skin MarcoPolo, I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci