• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] MarcoPolo's Custom Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry!

With the Christmas holidays drawing to a close and school starting up again I have chosen to stop taking requests. The waiting list was simply too long (My fault for not limiting requests) and this would all just be another distraction from my schoolwork. My apologies to the people that were on the waiting list and never received their skins.

Thanks,
- Justin

Last edited:

ItsLythronax

Diamond
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: ZeRoyalWolf
The kind of skin you want: Just my skin but your type of shading http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/ZeRoyalWolfMC
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc:
(Be thorough, details help)
How long you intend to wear the skin: (I don't want to make one if you're not going to use it is all) 3-4 months

kenechi798

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: kenechi798
The kind of skin you want: a wolf like cscoops but with 3D glasses and a leather jacket
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc: same as cscoops
How often you usually switch skins: like once every year

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: GipperGaming
The kind of skin you want: Marshmallow
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc: (Be thorough, details help) Just a shaded marshmallow with the bottom burned as its been in a campfire
How often you usually switch skins: (I don't want to make one if you're only going to use it for a few days is all) If I like the skin, it will be permanent.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: Ziiinc
The kind of skin you want: I want my skin, just with new clothes. I also want my hair to be reshaded.
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc: (Be thorough, details help) You decide the clothes.
How often you usually switch skins: (I don't want to make one if you're only going to use it for a few days is all) I've had mine for many months now. If I like this, it will probably be permament.

Thanks!

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN:Iametal
The kind of skin you want:A sexy shaded skin.
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc:
(Be thorough, details help) Anything with a bow tie.
How often you usually switch skins:
(I don't want to make one if you're only going to use it for a few days is all)
A few months perhaps years

EDIT : I WANT MY HEAD IN THE SKIN.

Last edited:

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: NitroNinja590
The kind of skin you want: I want a dinosaur suit (like the one in the example) except with the face of my current skin in it.
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc: (Be thorough, details help) I want the suit to be blue, and the belly to be yellow, (like in the example.)
How often you usually switch skins: (I don't want to make one if you're only going to use it for a few days is all) The skin I currently have I've been using for a long time now, so I think that if I like it It will probably be permanent.

Velqshot

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: Velqshot
The kind of skin you want: Normal person
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc: brownish black hair, blue shirt, brown eyes.
How often you usually switch skins: Not really that much.

Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: NitroNinja590
The kind of skin you want: I want a dinosaur suit (like the one in the example) except with the face of my current skin in it.
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc: (Be thorough, details help) I want the suit to be blue, and the belly to be yellow, (like in the example.)
How often you usually switch skins: (I don't want to make one if you're only going to use it for a few days is all) The skin I currently have I've been using for a long time now, so I think that if I like it It will probably be permanent.
Thanks for your request! Your skin is now complete and can be found here: http://i.imgur.com/LPTuztX.png :)

Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: kenechi798
The kind of skin you want: a wolf like cscoops but with 3D glasses and a leather jacket
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc: same as cscoops
How often you usually switch skins: like once every year
Hello and thank you for your request! There is a problem however, you seem to want me to use somebody else's content. I'm afraid I will not edit and post this person's content without permission, if you would like to edit somebody else's work I suggest you give it a try but unfortunately I'm not going to do that. Sorry :(

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: NativeTalent
The skin you want: I want a completely unique and original skin no one has ever seen before.
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: I would like the skin to be intimidating as well as majority black in color.
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? If it is what I am looking for, I intend to use it forever. I will use it in my youtube videos and and everything. I will also subbox you and and also link you in all of my videos

P.S. I personally think that these are one of the best custom skins I have ever seen. I like how you put a lot of effort into them and are able to make it truly custom by not using other people's work. Please keep up the good work. On behalf of the community I want to thank you for all the service you are giving to us.

Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN:goldab,
The skin you want: a dino wosie on my current skin
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!:dino wonsie in green
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for?ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci