• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] MarcoPolo's Custom Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: NativeTalent
The skin you want: I want a completely unique and original skin no one has ever seen before.
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: I would like the skin to be intimidating as well as majority black in color.
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? If it is what I am looking for, I intend to use it forever. I will use it in my youtube videos and and everything. I will also subbox you and and also link you in all of my videos
Hmm this one's tricky! xD I'll try my hardest to be as original as possible but you may not like the end product seeing as though you didn't give very much detail. This is okay with me though, stay tuned for your skin my friend :)

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: Diamonds_Co
The skin you want: An adventurer, brown clothes
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Eyes - blue, hair - brown, clothing - white and brown. A big C on my back
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? I intend to use it for a decent amount of time as my own one has holes in it xD

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm this one's tricky! xD I'll try my hardest to be as original as possible but you may not like the end product seeing as though you didn't give very much detail. This is okay with me though, stay tuned for your skin my friend :)
Thank you for being very cooperative even though I didn't give you much to work with. I love your personality and how you are a very hard working person. Keep up the good work and I eagerly wait to see your work.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Just for future reference, when you have a shop such as this on the forums, you're entitled to make skins first from when requests were posted. People might get agrivated if someone who applied after them gets their skin before.
Actually, it's quite the opposite. Although it is custom for people like this to do it in order, they are entitled to do it in whatever order they choose. Since he is the one providing the service, he gets to choose who gets what.

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: Keno_jewls (not my mcsg profile pic)
The skin you want: My current skin, but with extremely good shading, something you are really good at! :) and a better shirt/ t-shirt thing! :)
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Based around my current skin but like I said with better shading and a cooler shirt/ t-shirt
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? If I like it, it will be there forever! :)

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Actually, it's quite the opposite. Although it is custom for people like this to do it in order, they are entitled to do it in whatever order they choose. Since he is the one providing the service, he gets to choose who gets what.
I'm aware. I just meant that people will potentially get annoyed if this thread becomes more popular. There's no particular rule about this, I know.

And why do you always use that font? xD

kenechi798

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: kenechi798
The skin you want: a fox in a leaher jacket with 3D glasses
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!:
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for?: a year

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN:ShakeSchack
The skin you want: My current skin, but in different colors
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Instead of it being a orange color scheme can it be a gray color scheme.
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? I use my skins for about 4 months each

Gnomercy

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: flames456
The skin you want: An original YOUNG gnome
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: POinted red hat, boots, a beard, basically something like this:

Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? If I love it, I will never change off of it!

Reaction score
Just for future reference, when you have a shop such as this on the forums, you're entitled to make skins first from when requests were posted. People might get agrivated if someone who applied after them gets their skin before.
I understand we're you're coming from but it's not like I'm getting anything out of this. If I was charging people and then doing requests out of order then that would be wrong however I'm offering these skins for free. I intend to complete every request so as long as people are patient they will receive what they asked for. With regards to the comment of mine you quoted, I had already made a template for that skin prior to creating this thread and all I had to do was change the colour and face. It was a quick and easy request that I wanted to get out of the way before I had to begin making full skins from scratch.

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
I understand we're you're coming from but it's not like I'm getting anything out of this. If I was charging people and then doing requests out of order then that would be wrong however I'm offering these skins for free. I intend to complete every request so as long as people are patient they will receive what they asked for. With regards to the comment of mine you quoted, I had already made a template for that skin prior to creating this thread and all I had to do was change the colour and face. It was a quick and easy request that I wanted to get out of the way before I had to begin making full skins from scratch.
Ok, sorry for the inconvenience. It was just a thought. Its your shop and you can run it how you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci