• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forward | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForward

Experienced
Reaction score
Literally no where have I said that I believe in ethnocentric ideals; I don't like you because you're liars not because you're a different race. I literally have not mentioned race at any point in this argument yet you continue to hide behind your own posts saying I'm just a "racist". I'll tell you one thing really quickly you never battled rivals proof on the threads you guys wouldn't have been able to battle them in the timeline; and if you did it would involve you randomly putting it in 3 months after. Amnesty I was literally not in; but I still support them on the fact that they only chose to battle known and good clans with good reputations; all characteristics you don't fall upon.
I'm saying all of this because liars are liars it doesn't matter where you're from. Donald Trump is a liar but so was Hitler. You're concept of diverting all claims of falsitude to people being "angry because they lose to clan of another race!" isn't correct and never will be. Stop asserting it to make yourself look like the victim when the real victims are the good clans that have to deal with some random thread having fake wins up that they literally cannot prove.
Narwhal Imanol Oilz
All three of you can help reach a verdict as well as @Cerori
OMG Ceroria please tell this guy to stop flaming my post, he has got his proof of the cb, and he is still arguing.

Atu

Career
Reaction score
OMG Ceroria please tell this guy to stop flaming my post, he has got his proof of the cb, and he is still arguing.
OMG ceroria has not responded after your message yet a verdict has not been reached and it is still open to discussion which I can take to pm if needed.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To reach a verdict on this decision, I need the following.

• The date, or approximate date, of your clan battles vs. Amnesty and Rivals
  • Full (including your whole screen) screenshots of the rosters put in chat by the two clans. If one member does not have them, ask around to see if anyone does.'
  • Cooperation and no more arguing on this thread. What doesn't need to happen is the two sides of this argument going at each other's throats, what does need to happen is the presentation of evidence so a decision can be made- with minimal flame please.

TheForward

Experienced
Reaction score
To reach a verdict on this decision, I need the following.

• The date, or approximate date, of your clan battles vs. Amnesty and Rivals
  • Full (including your whole screen) screenshots of the rosters put in chat by the two clans. If one member does not have them, ask around to see if anyone does.'
  • Cooperation and no more arguing on this thread. What doesn't need to happen is the two sides of this argument going at each other's throats, what does need to happen is the presentation of evidence so a decision can be made- with minimal flame please.
Ceroria the only thing I got is that 2 screenshots, one of the roster, and one of them accusing us of sponsoring, and calling us dumb, I don't have anything else. It was 4 months ago. This sucks, they won't accept to lose in their lives.

Reaction score
Ceroria the only thing I got is that 2 screenshots, one of the roster, and one of them accusing us of sponsoring, and calling us dumb, I don't have anything else. It was 4 months ago. This sucks, they won't accept to lose in their lives.
However these screen shots do not match names that were on rivals thread of these apparent battles and you still have nothing for amnesty I see?

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this clan doesn't post losses.... 66-0 cmon now. You guys aren't even good

_Slyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Miguel, nuestro dios del pvp.. mejor conocido como "Motteron // Motterod".
Esta vendiendo su cuenta, si les interesa comprársela pueden hacer trato directo con el via skype: motteronprivateskype.

+INFO en el VÍDEO y DESCRIPCIÓN

TheForward

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this clan doesn't post losses.... 66-0 cmon now. You guys aren't even good
We lost 2 times, for DQ, and were unfair wins, for us, but I'll post them for you. You won't find anyone telling us to post loss.

iEndr

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iTzGaudier - iEndr

Wins: 102

Played: 750
Clan experience (Let us know the clans you were in) : TuMamiPvP, GhoulZ, LatinKillerz, FierroParienteV1-V2, Standity, Etc
Timezone: -
PvP Strengths: Rekts, Rod, Fns
PvP Weaknesses: Bow :c
Ping on US & CA Servers: 220-250
Why do you want to join Forward? :
because I have friends in this clan

Do you meet the requirements? : Yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics