• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forward | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForward

Experienced
Reaction score
You call me ngr shut up kenta.

Rivals never battled you. Amnesty literally has not even ever visited your thread. Desolate? Wtf? We don't battle your kind of clan after what happened with detention. You guys use the oppression of your minority as a fkin torch and hide you lies behind it. I will make an effort to see as to no known clans will ever visit your teamspeak; so then we'll really know when you guys post a fake win lmao.
You made this thread Oct 7th 2015. You realize you're saying you battled clans that disbanded 5 months before you were even made lmao. If this is like your second thread or something you realize you can't use the wins from previous versions without unlocking the thread(s)? This clan stenches of bullsht. Maxypie hey bro you see this clan? Ever heard of them? They beat your clan twice apparently.
xDesolate yo bro! Remember forsaken? Remember this clan beating us? Me neither. xDefrasa ayyy fresman remember protocol? Remember it being 40-0? Welp 40-1 apparently!!!

Rivals never battled you. Amnesty literally has not even ever visited your thread. Desolate? Wtf? We don't battle your kind of clan after what happened with detention. You guys use the oppression of your minority as a fkin torch and hide you lies behind it. I will make an effort to see as to no known clans will ever visit your teamspeak; so then we'll really know when you guys post a fake win lmao.
You made this thread Oct 7th 2015. You realize you're saying you battled clans that disbanded 5 months before you were even made lmao. If this is like your second thread or something you realize you can't use the wins from previous versions without unlocking the thread(s)? This clan stenches of bullsht. Maxypie hey bro you see this clan? Ever heard of them? They beat your clan twice apparently.
xDesolate yo bro! Remember forsaken? Remember this clan beating us? Me neither. xDefrasa ayyy fresman remember protocol? Remember it being 40-0? Welp 40-1 apparently!!!
Sir, this clan was created on June, the 19th of 2015. This is the older post. http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/forward-us-ca-division.191333/

Last edited:

4NDR35

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: IamDynassty

Victorias: 22/293 (estan cagadas por de cb)
Jugado: 293
experiencia Clan (Háganos saber los clanes que estaban

en):
Zona Horaria:En las noches
Fortalezas PvP: bow
Debilidades PvP: los mecheros
Ping en EE.UU. y servidores de CA: US: entre 100 y 200

¿Por qué quieres unirte a seguir? : Porque me parece un buen clan

¿Cumple los requisitos? : nose tendra que probarme

TheForward

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: IamDynassty

Victorias: 22/293 (estan cagadas por de cb)
Jugado: 293
experiencia Clan (Háganos saber los clanes que estaban

en):
Zona Horaria:En las noches
Fortalezas PvP: bow
Debilidades PvP: los mecheros
Ping en EE.UU. y servidores de CA: US: entre 100 y 200

¿Por qué quieres unirte a seguir? : Porque me parece un buen clan

¿Cumple los requisitos? : nose tendra que probarme

Atu

Career
Reaction score
Sir, this clan was created on June, the 19th of 2015. This is the older post. http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/forward-us-ca-division.191333/
Upon further analysis your wins against amnesty and rivals particularly dont match up at all. You're old clan thread included neither of those, but the new one does in spots before 40 which makes no sense, as you added the new wins under the old ones. Rivals was also not around at the same time at all as this clan, neither was amnesty. You're just adding wins for the sake of adding wins

TheForward

Experienced
Reaction score
Upon further analysis your wins against amnesty and rivals particularly dont match up at all. You're old clan thread included neither of those, but the new one does in spots before 40 which makes no sense, as you added the new wins under the old ones. Rivals was also not around at the same time at all as this clan, neither was amnesty. You're just adding wins for the sake of adding wins
When that post, was opened, we had complications, with this wins, as they were believed to be false, and after some time, we were allowed to post them. Please do not talk about this anymore, we had problems with this before.

Atu

Career
Reaction score
When that post, was opened, we had complications, with this wins, as they were believed to be false, and after some time, we were allowed to post them. Please do not talk about this anymore, we had problems with this before.
You literally didn't battle rivals or amnesty the owners don't even know who you are and there are 0 posts in their threads relating to you at all. Ceroria with this and the evidence above is it not conclusive that those wins are fake?

Reaction score
U didn't battle amnesty so please do not post fake wins against clans that were actually good and you think you can get away with posting wins against them even though most of these good players still play

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score

man, I do not mind this randy clan, only respect for Mexicans because this clan is Latin, NOT Mexican just that :)
I do not care what they say in this respect only thing :)
because I consider you my friend

man, I do not mind this randy clan, only respect for Mexicans because this clan is Latin, NOT Mexican just that :)
I do not care what they say in this respect only thing :)
because I consider you my friend

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
After reviewing the specific case provided and comparing the two threads, I'd like to ask for evidence of your wins against Rivals and Amnesty for two reasons.

• Multiple ex-Rivals and Amnesty members claim to not have battled you
  • Your old clan thread does not show wins against these clans, but your new thread does show these wins in places they should have been on your old thread.
Evidence can be anything, a screenshot, some small video, anything to prove you two were there and battling.

Reaction score
After reviewing the specific case provided and comparing the two threads, I'd like to ask for evidence of your wins against Rivals and Amnesty for two reasons.

• Your old clan thread does not show wins against these clans, but your new thread does show these wins in places they should have been on your old thread.
Evidence can be anything, a screenshot, some small video, anything to prove you two were there and battling.
Thx

Atu

Career
Reaction score

ForwardUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci