• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey niggz

IGN: CookieNigger
Wins: 284 I'm racist and I should feel bad
Games Played: 10000000000000000 I'm racist and I should feel bad/niggers
Strengths: watermelon, running from cops
Weaknesses: Workin on le farm
Skype/TS: have me
Activity: I'm racist and I should feel bad?
Anything else you'd like to add: weenie wacks

In all reality its a real app just on my phone atm

IGN: CookieBunns
Wins: 284
Games Played: 100000000000000000
Strengths: Sword - rod - bow
Weaknesses: water fights
Skype/TS: have meee
Activity: I'll be on all day ery day
Anything else you'd like to add:
Love the vid. xD

kontrul

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, well, even though I lead the clan for a whopping week, I am leaving the clan. There are many reasons on to why I am leaving. I am going to be strictly honest as well, a high percent of that reason is because Primeval rebanded, along with Forgotten, and to think of the Nostalgia of those clans in the past, I really want to go back. Even though I am not the best PvPer, or Leader, I really tried my hardest with you guys, and I want you to all know that. The atmosphere of this clan was amazing, and still will be. I probably will be hated by you guys for leaving the clan... :c But I am doing what I truly want to do, it's your guys decision to respect that or not. Not that I am writing this because I will never talk to you guys again, I am writing this because this will go down in my MCSG book of being one of the most fun times I have had. :)

On to the lovely members.
Stabazam - You we're a great leader and owner of this clan, and in the future, I can see you rising up in a new clan. But for now, I am going to enjoy primmy with you!

Toxic- Thank you for the memories of Forsaken, without you, I would not have had the most dearest times I have had.

Mathy - I do not know what you are going to pursue onto, but I hope someday, I can lead with you again. It was really a good time, and I hope we get to be in the same clan again in the near future! If you continue Forsaken, I wish you the best of luck.

AVG - You are seriously so awesome. You are a great leader, and if you stay, as well as if math does, this clan will stay successful. You are one of the coolest people ever. I hope we still keep in touch!

Rielu - Ur osm and fnny. And a rlly gud pvper to

0ggY - I seriously think you are awesome. I am really really going to miss you. You are a great player, and I want you to prove that to where ever you go.

totos - You are a well deserved elite with great PvP skills. I tried getting you and other members to take my spot when you werent being played. Now you will have a guaranteed spot! c:

Tiki - OMG. You are like my bestfriend. I'm really going to miss you, I hope we can keep in touch. Make sure to hop on TS every now and than. Also. prove your PvP skills to where ever you pursue on to.

RTG - You are hilarious, and good at Pvp. I am glad I accepted you. Twas a really good choice. c:

Droid - you are awesome, and really underated. I hope to see you in Prim. c:

DeJarLes- Your funny af. I will miss you. stay ch

chris103110

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:chris101031
Wins:265
Games Played:3000+
Strengths:fns rod
Weaknesses: hackers
Skype/TS:both
Activity:7
Anything else you'd like to add:micheal your vids are great keep it UP :D

IHaxU4Cookies

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: IHaxU4Cookies
Wins: 600+ (with alts)
Games Played: 3000 (with alts)
Strengths: Fns, Bow
Weaknesses: 1v1 sword only
Skype/TS: Yes! skype: Kianrowe
Activity: Weekdays Inactive, Weekends I will be on 24/7 :3
Anything else you'd like to add: Strong clan member with good skills in group fights and facing teams. Just looking to have some fun and improve my skills :D
Thanks
-Cookies

0gston

Spectator
Reaction score
Leaving the clan for time being, since everyone left.

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Leaving, sorry guys i want to try something new and i want to meet more people

Totoshd

vikingelite

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: vikingelite
Wins: 470+
Games Played: 3300+
Strengths: Sword, Fns, Fishing Rod, bow
Weaknesses: Hackers
Skype/TS: Both Skype: gabe.hetrick2
Activity: 8-10
Anything else you'd like to add: Disbanned my clan to join cause i luv this clan. I very Much Respect this clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci