• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken

Experienced
Reaction score
jfsilva (totoshd) has been promoted to elite.
Ascape is on the edge of being demoted to member! be active!
Neff has been removed from the roster (Left on own terms)

Forsaken

Experienced
Reaction score
I know I have not been here long, and have no played as much but I need to leave. No porblems with members/other clans. It is only based off my PVP skills. I feel that I am a liability to the clan and personally I feel like I absolutely suck at PVP. Having absolutely no confidence in winning a single fight with a good player, I usually find myself hopping around games searching for a no donor game. I would not like to leave, but it is necessary for this clans future improvement. I am thinking about not playing any more PVP again because I have major depressions about this game. I am not afraid to say it but I am having common doubts of my free time and beyond over this game's PVP element. Well, I am going to leave for a while if not for eternity.
Farewell Forsaken, I wish you luck and I appreciate the small experience.
Even though a majority of the roster thought you we're a really good PvP'er, we will miss you, and good luck on wherever you go, or wherever your instincts take you! Thanks as well!

DistractHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Im sorry but I am leaving this clan... I am co-owning a clan with my friend :D

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys im going to leave I feel that im getting nore inactive and some ill be kicked if I keep getting demoted for inactivety :c Hope this clan goes far like it already has! Thanks so much not going to do a thank you list as I thank all of u for everything <3

Neff

Spectator
Reaction score
I do not know what the future holds but I do enjoy playing with your members. I may re-apply when I feel I am improved but for now I would just like to hang out and have fun with Forsaken's members, if that is ok; of course.

numnum789

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: numnum789
Wins: Numnum789: 30
Games Played: 238
Strengths: Bows, Fishing rod, Combos, decent w/ fns
Weaknesses: teams higher than 3, Lag, Getting cornered.
Skype/TS: Yes
Activity: Very Active.
Anything else you'd like to add: Ik I have lack of wins. But give me a try. I'm actually pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci