• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod Issues

Would you like the fishing rod to be removed from the game?

• Yes. Remove it from the game.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No; keep the fishing rod as it is.

Votes: 53 86.9%
  • Yes and no; remove it from chests but still allow it to be crafted.

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just nostalgic of the classic days, when pvp was about skill and not knowing how to hit people with a fishing rod. I must just be the idiot here.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just nostalgic of the classic days, when pvp was about skill and not knowing how to hit people with a fishing rod. I must just be the idiot here.
It takes skill to hit someone correctly. I mean, I can barely do it and people say I'm good at pvp... Don't know what's wrong with those people

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
It takes skill to hit someone correctly. I mean, I can barely do it and people say I'm good at pvp... Don't know what's wrong with those people
That's the skill I wish mcsg was more about at the moment.

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not that easy to hit someone with a fishing rod. You have to time it correctly and fishing them into blocks which is pretty hard

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
k well lock this useless thread then. very much unhappy with the state of the community

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I know insults; I play league of legends. Besides, the reasons given were complete garbage.
The fishing rod will not be removed as it has too big of an impact on the game. Do you really think staff is stupid enough to remove one of the most beloved secondaries in the game? You know how much hate they would get? You know how many people would leave this community?

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Fishing rods are a dynamic way of pvp and need to stay in minecraft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci